BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20537)
Carmela V.
Wood Dale
Kate Spade has designs for every type of person. Their styles are so mature yet timeless. Love how most of her items are also mix and match! Makes for the cutest combos always.
Melinda K.
Loris, SC
i love Kate Spade. All of the products are well made. you know you are getting quality and nit just a name. i love my purses, wallets and accessories. life long customer.
sydney e.
Love the clothes! The prices are a little too high for me at times but I can't get enough of the cute clothes!! I could literally spend hours trying on clothes in the store!!!!
Kendall N.
I always buy my wallets from Kate Spade and they never disappoint. I’ve had the same one now for 2+ years and it’s in perfect condition. I also have a phone case from her that’ has also lasted a while.
Amy M.
Williamson , WV
Absolutely love my Kate Spade purse. It was a special collection that has cake and cupcakes on it. I love it. Is it well made. It has plenty and room. Overall excellent purse.
Emma P.
Eden Prairie, MN
I love my Kate Spade bags. I have so many just because they are classic with a fun twist. My favorite purse right now especially to brighten up my outfits is my pink boxed bag
Lauren M.
Alexandria
Great brand! Kate Spade has gorgeous purses and flawless packaging. They offer a variety of shapes, colors, and styles in store and online. The outlets offer great sales on Kate Spade during holiday seasons.
Holly C.
Raleigh , NC
Walking in this store for me was like a kid walking in a candy store. The bags were organized and I found the perfect handbag with the help of their friendly sales associates.
Amy H.
Mitchell, IN
I love all of Kate Spades Product lines. The jewelry can look cheaply made sometimes. You can find her products on sale just about everywhere. Love the purse & totes the most.
Sydney D.
Chester, PA
I currently work for kate spade and I adore the company and all of the products we put out! They are amazing quality and I love all of my bags, wallets, and accessories I own!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?