BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20536)
Danielle S.
Irvine
I love the environment and energy in store! It is a bit pricy but such a fun experience. All the colors really grab you and the different patterns help you find something very YOU
nicole t.
monterey
Recently got a passport cover and a pair of jeans from Kate Spade. Love the ever classic “spade” logo on their products and I usually only got for their simpler and classic range.
Gracie H.
Sonora , KY
Love this brand!! I’ve purchased many bags and wallets from here and absolutely love the way they’ve held up and look. It is pricey but i always purchase when a sale is going on!!
Camryn L.
Coram, NY
Love all the products from Kate spade! I always love cute novelty purses so I go crazy when I see all the different purses. I recently purchased a pineapple crossbody and I love it!
Ashwini H.
New York
Love their bow winter coats!! Super cute and super chic!! I always have wonderful experience shopping there.. bit on the pricey side but there are lot of deals going on often!! One of my fav designer!! Colors are very vibrant and adorable 😘
Kayla D.
American fork, UT
I loooooooove Kate Spade ♠️ ❤️ fits my style so well! She designs in such a spunky yet chic way , it’s youthful with a pop of elegant. Get so excited every time I get another Kate Spade ♠️
Binh H.
Rochester
I love Kate Spade purses and wallets. I recently purchased a mauve colored wallet to carry in my backpack for school and I love how handy it is. There is so much space for cards.
Audrey M.
Providence
The bags are all so beautiful and come in such vibrant colors. They are excellent quality and fairly priced usually. They have great customer service and answer all my questions.
Hope H.
Birmingham, AL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Kate spade. Her designs are perfect to bring a pop of color into any outfit. You can always find a purse that is just the right size and a color to match your personality!
Veronica D.
BRONX, NY
I recently changed cel phones and bought a kate spade cover for my phone. I fell in love with it very nice and many styles and colors to choose from. But I find it's over priced.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?