BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20609)
Brooke B.
Seattle
Every time I carry a Kate Spade purse I get compliments on my bag. I love how well this designer plays with shape and color; everything is flattering and fun and always fashionable.
Siera J.
Amazing and high quality brand. I love anything from Kate Spade, the price is worth it for the quality handbags you get! They are always fun and keeping up with the changing styles.
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
I just got a Kate Spade bag and matching wallet and it’s absolutely beautiful. So luxurious but simple at the same time. I got them at the outlet mall and got a great price on them.
~Hannah D.
Toledo
I like Kate Spade a lot! I have glasses from there and I normally only get glasses from there. I don’t really have anything else because it is so expensive but I would definitely like to get something soon!
Amanda L.
Drummonds, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love the quality and design you always find while shopping at Kate Spade. From the outlets, to the online store there are always deals to make the luxury a little more affordable.
Hailey D.
Saucier , MS
Love Kate Spade products! From phone cases to sunglasses, Kate Spade is always a great choice. Well worth the money! Kate Spade is always presented very nicely and is eye catching!
💘Mimi J.
Upland, CA
Kate Spade is one of my favorite luxury brands due to the many handbag styles they have to offer. I love their bright colors and cute designs. I am an avid shopper for their brand.
Kendra S.
N Providence, RI
I have a Kate spade wallet that I love. It is very durable and stylish. It holds a lot of cards. There isn’t a great spot for cash but I don’t carry much cash. I would recommend it
Martyna L.
Gainesville, FL
I have a couple of Kate Spade bags and a planner. The quality is impeccable, and the style is timeless. I usually prefer silver hardware to gold, but Kate Spade's gold is not overly yellow.
Kaitlin R.
San Diego
Great! Kate Spade clothes and accessories are very classy. It is expensive but sometimes it is worth the money. I have a pair of her sunglasses and I love the way they fit my face.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?