BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Crystal P.
I hate a royal blue purse from Kate spade! & I love it! It was my favorite purse! But then my mom fell in love with it so of course I had to give it to her. Was a beautiful Color & with a lot of compartments!
Sara W.
There’s always something new and gorgeous in Kate spade whether it’s a wallet or a purse, or just a little bauble. The phone cases are lux and I never leave he store satisfied. I could buy the whole place out.
Sammi F.
Marvin
I spoiled myself and bought myself a new cross body purse and wallet for my birthday. I am beyond happy with the product and I get complements on them all day everyday. Absolutely worth the price that I spent!
Phoenix R.
Kate Spade has the most beautiful jewelry and handbags! I had lost so many of her bracelets during my move and it breaks my heart to lose such beautiful things. Everything is made so well and I’d love to visit there again as soon as I can!
Sheree E.
Woodinville, WA
I love the style and look of Kate Spade products. I own a pair of rose gold sunglasses from Kate Spade and they are my favorite. Only downside is the quality of them, I've had the lenses pop out multiple times. Luckily they are easy to insert back in and tighten with a mini screwdriver.
Haley P.
Pleasant Hill, MO
TOTALLY OBSESSED with kate spades wallets and purses. Super cute with high quality touch, shopping was extremely great for me because how affordable the sales are! Definitely recommend shopping at Kate Spade!
Megan R.
I purchased a bag from Kate Spade and I absolutely love it! Super stylish I get compliments on it all of the time. So pretty and a wonderful quality. I wish I could fill my whole closet with things Kate Spade.
Kortney N.
Indianapolis
Love my Kate Spade wallet. It’s durable and has enough room for my stuff. I am the type to just grab my wallet and go. Purchased in the Kate Spade store. Love the attention to detail with the interior fabric!
Geena K.
Ocala, FL
I love Kate spade, my purse I currently using is a mauve leather large crossbody and I love it and get compliments on it all the time. It’s. Great quality and a cute design. Kate spade always has cute styles.
Brehana L.
Cyclone
Beautiful in everything she makes! Cell phones cases purses wallets everything! A little pricey but once you fork over the cash you never regret it! Great designs for any person. Very creative and fashionable.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?