BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Alicia C.
Red Deer, AB
I love my Kate Spade zip wallet. It’s beautiful and very well made. Genuine leather and the zipper is strong. Great shopping experience and my fav wallet ever! Definitely would shop here again! Thanks!
Lisa Z.
Hamilton
My two favourite purses are from Kate Spade. Classy, elegant and great quality purses!
Giselle B.
Toronto
Very classy, cute & fashionable ! You get what you paid for and it totally worth it. Never had problems
Leidy V.
diagonal 39 sur 1f-17e.
Una muy buena marca la recomiendo totalmente y es muy confiable y eficiente de muy buena calidad. Es genial
Clodagh W.
I am a new person to Kate Spade. I recently bought a new purse from here. I love it so much. The quality is amazing and I will definitely be going back in the future. It is a bit pricey but worth it.
Dayna M.
Laud Lakes, FL
Love the quality and the lady like items available from the brand. I love the purses especially and the shopping experience is good
Serena M.
Mississauga , ON
I really like the wallet I purchased, its a great size and holds all of my essentials. Its also very durable and I love the colour scheme
Rachna C.
Love Kate Spade. Fantastic quality, great quality, affordable prices. I love Kate Spade because it is classic, luxury items for affordable prices. It is accessible for everyone.
Mariam 🙈.
Vaughan, ON
I have bough one of Kate Spade purses and am in love! I shop at Kate Spade not often but only when I am spoiling my self, I feel like for the quality of the product the price was affordable and by far one of my best purchases, i definitely recommend shopping here!
Emelia J.
Milton Keynes
Kate Spade products are always really beautiful and great quality. Make lovely presents and not ridiculously priced
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?