BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ishara A.
Sharjah
Amazing product would totally use this again looking forward to purchasing more of this product's for myselt
Cherry B.
Toronto
I recently bought a clutch bag from Kate Spade store in Eaton Centre Toronto. It was for CAD $ 100. There are many compartments in the clutch and the leather is of high quality as well. I am thinking of buying another one now.
Iris L.
Amo esta marca.!!! Hay variedad de diseños, son originales en cada modelos y los colores son hermosos.!
Geno Alexa M.
Son artículos demaciados bonitos la cual recomiendo que los utilicen ya que son de muy buena calidad y muy cómodos a al momento de llevarlos
Lisa Z.
Hamilton
My two favourite purses are from Kate Spade. Classy, elegant and great quality purses!
Giselle B.
Toronto
Very classy, cute & fashionable ! You get what you paid for and it totally worth it. Never had problems
Kaithleen G.
Staff at Kate Spade Square One is very sweet. Purchased (see attached photo) 2 bags one in black and one in burgundy in the Reese park collection and a smaller crossbody bag. The staff answered every questions I have. And was very patient.
Zoë L.
London
I adore Kate Spade. I’ve lost count of the amount of purses and wallets I’ve had from Kate Spade. The bags are in incredible colours from classic black to lovely lilac or pale pink. I bought a sparkly wallet from there a few weeks ago and it is my absolute favourite. They are all excellent quality and I would recommend to anyone.
Clodagh W.
I am a new person to Kate Spade. I recently bought a new purse from here. I love it so much. The quality is amazing and I will definitely be going back in the future. It is a bit pricey but worth it.
Khira-Jaye R.
Calgary
Purchased before her passing, Kate Spade bags are wall-made and sturdy. I love mine- a cream and blue structured handbag with a zipper side pouch and crossbody strap included. It cleans and travels well.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?