BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20573)
Krista S.
Osborne, KS
Several months ago I purchased the Kate Spade Cedar Street Maise Top-Handle Satchel in Lemonade...Phew, that is a mouthful. It was my first Kate Spade and it was everything I thought it would be. I was lucky enough to find a coupon code through retailmenot.com that gave me 30% off my order, yes, you read that right, 30%!!  On top of that, I found my bag, THE BAG I have been looking for. The one in the most perfect yellow color you can possibly imagine. At least it looked that way online...would it be that way in person?  I ordered that bad boy and waited.  I didn't have to wait long, it shipped the next day! A few days later the box was in my hot hands. I opened it up and...there it was, and it was beautiful. Pricey? Yes, even with the discount.  But someone once told me that every woman should have one expensive bag once in her life.  I couldn't agree more.
Kelly E.
Dothan, AL
I love everything Kate Spade. Her purses and wallets are by far the best. I love getting anything from her lines. They are always so super gorgeous and seem to be very durable from my personal experiences.
Allie T.
Kansas City, MO
By far one of my favorite and absolute go to brands for when I need a nice purse but don’t want to spend a lot of money on it! They have great sales and really high quality purses, this brand is absolutely amazing!
Jill L.
Herrin
One of my favorites. Timeless, classic, great quality. While expensive, I’d prefer to have a few nice pieces that last forever rather than a closet of cheap things that last one season.
Jourdan P.
Dallas, TX
Love Kate Spade! Her items tend to have a timeless design and are made so well. I love the neutral colors as they are easy to pair with everything and you can always find a great deal.
Misty R.
Edgerton, KS
This is by far the most loved bag I have ever had. I cannot get enough. Although I usually shop the outlet. These bags hold up and thr jewelry as well. I cannot say enough good things.
Kate L.
Kate is whimsical and fun, but still classic. Some things are a bit more overpriced than what they should be and the jewelry doesn’t always hold up, but it’s nice for special occasions
Kate has great bags. Really creative and eye catching. I love the new Caviar bag, I think it’s great and very unique. He Taxi flats will make your foot just pop and go with anything cause it’s a bloody TAXI. She turns regular items into wearable ones!
Kaitlyn R.
Corbin
Love their style. I have a cross body and a black backpack that I carry with me everywhere. It’s small enough that it doesn’t get in my way but large enough to carry anything I need when going out of town.
Meera R.
Love shopping here! I have a lot of their purses and they don’t get scratched up experience. My experience every time I go into the store is great because the employees are super nice.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?