BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20546)
Ashton M.
Springtown, TX
I love every Kate Spade item!! I literally only have 1 problem with it and that’s my shopping problem 😂 I love the variations and colors that are offered!! I couldn’t be anymore pleased!!
Adrienne W.
Cincinnati
I love Kate Spade products. They are generally high quality and hold up well. They also have some fun colors and designs. I do feel they can be a bit overpriced for the quality sometimes.
Jamie M.
Smithfield
Love Kate spade! I get all my purses and wallets from her! Very pricey but if you go on a good sale you can get great stuff for a great price! Amazing quality! Will continue to shop here!
Corinne D.
Davenport
I got a Kate Spade handbag rom within a Vonmaur. I love Kate Spade products. I got an all black leather with striped silk lining. The price is reasonable in comparison to other designers.
Sarah H.
Orlando
I am a Kate Spade fanatic, I have 5 handbags, 2 cosmetic cases, a passport case, and 2 wallets to name a few. For the quality, I believe it is accurately priced. I would recommend to all.
Kari R.
Saintleo , FL
This is hands down my favorite brand! Regardless of what you buy from then it’s well made and will last! Also they have great sales super often so the brand doesn’t break the bank either!
Madison K.
Portland , OR
My family and friends know I worship Kate Spade! I love the simplicity with a touch of fun so that I can pair my things with about any outfit I have. Love my basic leather bag and watch 💛
Dre D.
Bloomfield
I love everything about Kate Spade! The stores are such a fun place to shop even if you’re not buying. The quality of products is well worth the money, I love ever item I’ve ever bought!
Jackie V.
this brand has amazing purses and wallets and phone cases it’s not the most luxurious brand in the world but i would highly recommend it to people who wanna spend a lucky dime on a purse
Wendy B.
Simpsonville
So I am addicted to purses and ALL things hand bags. So recently stopped in a Hameicks and found this amazing Kate Spade on SALE! Something about this bag makes me feel SASSY! #sassyslay
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?