BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Fifi N.
Chicago
I really do love the quality of all of their products. I have a couple thing from Kate spade and they are all excellent quality. Some of their things can be more on the expensive side but it is totally worth it and I am defiantly looking forward to getting my next product.
Jennifer C.
I have to say I have purchased many Kate Spade products including a few totes like the Kate Spade Penn Place Embossed Margareta Large Tote Bag. I find that I get a good few years out of them and some I’ve had for many years. I also am a big fan of the Kate Spade New York Wellesley Neda Zip-Around Wallet [Beige] and the large travel wallet! Those have lasted me years of abuse. While I love many of the items they carry, I will say that the leather ones and the nylon with thicker straps are the ones that hold up the best.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh
Kate spade has everything from glasses to purses to accessories.  I absolutely love the style of al the products, especially the bow products. Some products are more difficult to find as they are popular, but I find myself continuously coming back for me
I love Kate Spade, high quality with good prices. I love how her line can be neutral but they have incredible pops of color. I love everything from the cookware to handbags, my favorite is a mint wallet with beige trim I purchased 3 years ago. The leather is not worn or wrinkled.
Becca M.
Orlando, FL
Majority of the products are high quality. Don’t usually have an issue with things not lasting. I’ve had wallets and purses for years with no issues. I typically buy during sales or from the outlet, so pricing is decent. I think normal priced items are a bit high though.
Elizabeth P.
Kunkletown
Great product love using my Kate spade item would definitely shop here again the only issue I had was that it isn’t going to stay white forever and is going to get dirty very quickly I love the purses and there phone cases currently own five purses and three cases
Kait ✞.
I bought a lanyard and black purse recently from Kate Spade online! It was great! They came within the week without paying for faster shipping. I even had an item personalized and it went off without a hitch! They are all made in great quality and my friends are obsessed.
regan c.
Rohnert Park, CA
Love Kate Spade! The style of the wallets/purses are so cute & so fun! They have such a variety of colors & the prices are good! They always have sales! I have had my purse and wallet for several years & the quality of both of them are still so good! Definitely recommend!
Jamie J.
Kate spade has great design with minimal frills and then others with all the ruffles and bows you could want. I like the repetition they use in patterning on clothes and the ruffles they have on about everything. Outlets have great prices on bags and clothes of this line!
Melissa B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Kate spade. This brand is the best “affordable” luxury brand. High quality leather products for relatively reasonable prices. I love the frequent 75% off sales, which can have some amazing hidden gems. Most of my handbags and wallets are Kate spade and I love them!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?