BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20494)
Stephanie L.
New Providence
I loveeee Kate Spade so much! Their Black Friday sales are awesome and I was able to get a $250 wallet for $50!! Their wallets have such good quality and I would repurchase again and again.
Katie B.
Danbury , CT
I love Kate Spades bags. They are timeless, yet fashion forward. I get so many compliments on all of my bags. They are great quality and last forever. I have two that I use interchangeably all of the time.
Torie L.
Acworth, GA
Very good quality in everything they make. I own several kate spade items and love every one of them. Highly recommended. Never disappointed. Hold up very well with a large variety of items
Alexis W.
Norman, OK
Kate Spade maintains her feminine edge in all her products. The designs are fun and flirty that allow for a pop of color here and there. The products are made very well and worth the price.
Kelly S.
Seattle, WA
I love Kate Spade products. They are gorgeous products and made to last. I have several Kate Spade bags that are several years old and they still look as good as they did on day one.
Bernadette M.
HAYWARD, CA
My first designer purse, a beige and black small purse. Friendly folks and great customer service. I like the classic style and it’s a great intro bag to designers. May Kate Rest In Peace.
Super cute and love the designs with and amazing quality. Love the brand and would love to buy more. Love the New York line with the amazing designs she has. Such a beautiful line of items
Kelly R.
High Bridge
I buy almost all my purses from here and have not been let down! They are the highest quality and hold up great. I have bought things such as phone cases, back packs, and purses from here.
Kirsten B.
Riverside , CA
Classy and high quality. I don't usually like a lot of "luxury" brands because i think a lot of it is ugly. But Kate spade is really pretty and classy purses. I love their lady back packs.
Shannon Z.
Centerton, AR
Kate Spade is one of my favorite designers. Her simple yet chic designs look gorgeous dressed up or dressed down. Her use of bright colors and beautiful insides makes her purses stand out.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?