BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Grayson Y.
Coach Kate Spade Wellesley Neda Zip Around Wallet [] has a lot of space Love the color large compact for a large size wallet. reasonably priced for a kate spade wallet
Laura T.
Long Grove, IL
Love all Kate Spade products that I have. They are always very stylish and trendy. I have a key chain on my car keys that I get compliments on all the time. Definitely recommend tryin any items from Kate Spade.
MacKenzie A.
Frederick
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands. I love their bags, wallets, phone cases and jewelry. There hasn’t been a single item from this brand that I have not liked. I have a few purses and they’re my favorites.
Caroline C.
Lebanon, KY
I recently bought a cross body bag and it is perfect size for shopping or even everyday! I will for sure be getting more by Kate spade! And it was very affordable! I would recommend this bag to anyone! Kate Spade Cameron Street Mini Candace Satchel Crossbody Punch Hot Pink Hangbag
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
It makes me sad that Kate Spade has passed away and how depressed she was before her death. She was a wonderful woman who designed amazing purses! These purses are beautiful. They can be quite expensive though!
Shelbi F.
louisville
If you have on Kate Spade you can guarantee people will will notice. My late spade purse always gets looks. I love the sturdiness of the leather and will be buying for purses from there! I recommend this brand!
Melyssa O.
Buffalo, NY
Very expensive, but worth the buy. I really like Kate Spade products and the variety that is offered as it is great quality products. I enjoy shopping at Kate Spade, would be nicer if the products were cheaper.
Kimberly A.
Dothan, AL
Love love love my new wallet from Kate Spade! Super cute and goes with everything that I wear. It is super helpful when organizing. I really like how even with all of my cards in it, it’s actually light weight!
Paige S.
Great quality products. Classic designs with trendy twists. This brand is definitely on the more affordable side of high end. Aside from the purses i also love their jewelry. They make great earrings and rings.
Rachel S.
Kate Spade has becy so popular over the past few years and I am on that band wagon. I live the bags especially. I am not a black or brown purse kind of girl. I love color and Kate Spade offers not just a lot of color options but whimsy too. And on top of this the bags are excellent quality.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?