BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20572)
Kristin S.
Danville, IN
I love the Kate Spade look and the great quality! Her handbag designs are classic and can put polish on any outfit. I got great deals at the outlet store and have been really happy with all purchases!
Christine C.
I bought a wallet from here that was very classy and matched everything else I owned which earned it 2 stars.The only problem was that when I actually put cards and cash into it, the wallet would bend outwards making everything in the wallet visible to everybody.
Damaris L.
Las Vegas
Cutesy elegant brand. Great quality and styles. Vibrant colors in their products make it stand out in a great way. I bought a wallet from kate spade and not only has it lasted but also has gotten alot of compliments!
Paige D.
W Lafayette, IN
I love Kate spade, they always choose the best prints/patterns and solids for their collections each season, every year I buy myself two new purses and a new clutch
Summer T.
Ogden
Recently got a really cute Kate spade wrist watch. It is rose gold shades with a heart in the middle. Very simple yet so cute and elegant. Goes with almost any outfit, I wear it quite often.
Maggie R.
Love Kate spade jewelry and bags. I️ have a Kate spade wallet,purse, and phone case. He patterns are so cute and she always has something new coming out, whether it’s a style or color scheme.
Kristi S.
Littleton, CO
Cute and fun patterns done in a sophisticated way. Everything is great quality. I use my purse all the time. The leather is so smooth. It’s a bit on the pricy side but it was worth the treat.
Allison W.
I love Kate Spade! When my Husband is looking for a gift for me, I love to send him to the catalog. I think the quality is high and my bags last a long time (considering how much I use them!)
Sarah W.
Greenup, KY
You can never go wrong with Kate Spade! I love going to the outlets when we go on vacation. Most items are expensive but you can find something that fits your budget! I can’t wait to go back!
Maddie C.
Seattle, WA
Kate spade makes really cute and well made products. I have purchased the wallets, purses, phone cases, etc and they have all been great. Super cute and simple so they compliment any outfit.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?