BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20425)
Dee M.
New York City
I love this brand! She never failed to release new cute things. It may be a little pricey but it’s definitely worth it! I love going to the stores! May she Rest In Peace 💘 her brand is amazing.
Caroline C.
Norwood
I love my Kate spade cross body bag and also the wallet. They are great quality and I love the simple one tone they have. Although pricey, it is definitely worth it for the quality of product.
Christine C.
I bought a wallet from here that was very classy and matched everything else I owned which earned it 2 stars.The only problem was that when I actually put cards and cash into it, the wallet would bend outwards making everything in the wallet visible to everybody.
Ashley A.
Her handbags are always quality and built to last. I have purses four and five years old that still look like brand new! I always shop Kate Spade at the outlet or during a 75% off sale online!
Kristin S.
Danville, IN
I love the Kate Spade look and the great quality! Her handbag designs are classic and can put polish on any outfit. I got great deals at the outlet store and have been really happy with all purchases!
Damaris L.
Las Vegas
Cutesy elegant brand. Great quality and styles. Vibrant colors in their products make it stand out in a great way. I bought a wallet from kate spade and not only has it lasted but also has gotten alot of compliments!
Paige D.
W Lafayette, IN
I love Kate spade, they always choose the best prints/patterns and solids for their collections each season, every year I buy myself two new purses and a new clutch
Marcia B.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Oh my god I love Kate spade al my bags last long cute bags I even have my daughter carry them.I a work bag that I carry a purse some time. I would recommend everyone to get a Kate Spade bag. 😀
Maggie R.
Love Kate spade jewelry and bags. I️ have a Kate spade wallet,purse, and phone case. He patterns are so cute and she always has something new coming out, whether it’s a style or color scheme.
Hanna L.
Frankfort
This is an awesome brand! The clothes are so stilling and I match with my style and other outfits, I have some different clothes and I like the fact that even after I wash they look like new.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?