BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ella N.
Hochheim,DE
I really like the Kate Spade desk supplies. They're super cute and make me feel super motivated! I love how they look but I sure do wish I had more, lol.
Zoya K.
Winnipeg, MB
Such a great deodorant. Definitely my go-to now. Light, smells great (not like deodorant) and doesn’t leave marks or smudges on clothes. Also lasts long!
Tammy L.
Telford , Shropshire
I love Kate Spade handbags, I got one for my birthday in New York last year and then for Christmas I got the matching purse. So pretty and sophisticated!
Katt P.
Lethbridge, AB
Love KS style . It's a professional version of Betsey Johnson . I can wear her outfits to business meetings and dress it up for nights out in the town .
Chelsea P.
Toronto, ON
I got a necklace from here and i love it . it doesnt feel cheep and it sits so nicely . i also own some clothes from here that are all very good quality
Patricia S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Bought a pair of earrings from Kate Spade the other day. It was absolutely beautiful! It is pink with gold accents and the crystal sparkles quite nicely!
katrina 0.
brampton
The kate spade store is amazing they have many varieties of purses and clothes and very nice quality material I don’t often shop here but I still love it
Kathleen Y.
Coquitlam, BC
I love my matching bag and wallet. Somehow it just keeps all my stuff organized! No matter what or how I throw my things in I can always find it quickly.
Meagan P.
Clarenville
Kate Spade makes my absolute favourite purses and wallets! They last a long time and look great. I also love Kate Spade planners I get one every year!
urja m.
mumbai
Kate Spade is my favorite brand for clothes, accessories and handbags. The Kate Spade stuff looks for classy and modern. It looks amazing ad I love it!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?