BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lavender O.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Kate spade makes the cutest accessories! I have the gold polka dot agenda and absolutely adore it! She also makes really cute phone cases and stationary not to mention jewellery. A bit pricey but great quality.
Aarthy R.
Toronto, Ontario
I have a pale pink wallet that I was gifted in 2014, and it is my absolute favourite! The leather exterior is great quality and retained its colour and shape after all the travelling I've done with it! I love that the interior is a different pattern and I still get compliments on it!
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Me gustan mucho las bolsas de esta marca porque son muy lindas, no compro mucho aunque me gustaría pero es algo cara, les recomiendo que prueben, mi experiencia ha sido muy satisfactoria hasta el momento
Brittany K.
Aurora, ON
Her products are always so beautifully packaged and high quality, from plates to purses, to books. Everything Kate spade is beautiful and I would spend a million dollars on Kate spade if I had the funding 😂
Keaton S.
Never regret splurging on a Kate Spade product! Great quality and they have so many amazing products. From the beautiful bedding, cozy blankets and amazing purses it's impossible to pick your favourite!
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
Love Kate Spade products. My Kate Spade handbag is a staple in my wardrobe and I always get compliments on it everywhere I go. It’s a little older now (bought in 2014) but it doesn’t show its age whatsoever!
Kassie C.
Surrey , BC
I loooove love love Kate spade!!! She is a genius and her designs are so beautiful. Her handbags and wallets are such good quality and very durable. They are also always in trend, very classic. Obsessed!
Sally P.
Santo Domingo
Everything is so pretty, you want to shop everything, the store is just perfect. I felt like a princess in the store , love it. It's a little expensive but is so worth it I don't care. Yes will buy again
Aysha K.
I like kate spade purses, but they are overpriced and then they apply 60-70% discount so after that price comes out to b pretty reasonable. Styling is beautiful which takes me to the store every time.
Amber T.
Kamloops, BC
I absolutely love my Kate Spade journal. This is my 3rd in a row. I've looked at others but they just aren't as exciting. The design is beautiful, you get week ans month view and pockets for note storage.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?