BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Meagan A.
Brampton, ON
I love Kate Spade purses. They are absolutely amazing quality and they have a bunch of different styles to choose from. Everyone will find a purse for themselves.
Brenda G.
Everything from #KateSpade its just breathtaking and not to say the quality is so fine and unique plus the beatiful patters ,Cant say anything bad about this brand.
Katherine W.
Halifax , Nova Scotia
I love the kate spade planner ! Im obsessed with it ! Not only is it totally cute and chic ! But I love how it makes me more organized rather then just putting it in my phone !
Marissa M.
Calgary , Alberta
I love Kate Spade products, they have such a girly flair compared to the rest of a lot of the designer brands, the purses, iphone covers, wallets, colors! Fabulous!
Zoe N.
Guelph, ON
My mom and I have bought a few bag from Kate Spade. The quality of the bags are incredible. Each one is very sturdy and so useful to carry around. The designs of the bags are always trendy and very beautiful.
Shauna E.
Richmond Hill, ON
Kate spade gives fahsionist the quality they deserve in a high fashion line without the high high fashion price. The belt I just purchased as so many compliments on it!
• J.
Love the clothing line  Very nice to use ....it is beyond expextions .... Loved it so much ...good value ... The price is too high though ... Im a repeated user ... Great colours available ... Would definitely buy again and again ... good job hehe
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Kate Spade is my favorite brand for bags. They are always SO cute. The prices are always high, but worth it. If you go to an outlet you can get really good deals.
Rebecca G.
I really genuinely like Kate Spade products. There is a range of vibrant and neutral colors, big and small bags, phone cases etc. Sometimes, it will seem a bit pricey but the quality is obviously better than a cheap knockoff so it's worth it
Alejandra R.
Millcreek
Fashionista Expert Level 1
In the future you can get in on the spoils with me by joining their email list. I don't get blasted with useless promos 5x/day and so far no additional spam...although I'd likely be cool with one or two extra (read: annoying) emails if the payoff came via another insane sale tip-off!!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?