BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20533)
Stephanie F.
Lynchburg
Kate Spade is a classic brand that has never disappointed me. While definitely on the pricey side, her products are timeless and worth it. Always a great quality, and therefore a great investment.
caraline w.
New York
My absolute FAVORITE brand. All of Kate Spade’s products are so unique and fun! My favorite thing I own is this adorable pair of taxi cab earrings that a friend of mine bought me. So cute and fun!
Lexi O.
Princeton, NJ
Products at Kate Spade are always high quality! Pieces I have purchased there are timeless! I have a Kate Spade dress I love, and it always makes me feel confident. I’d definitely shop here again!
Jordan C.
Fun and unique products. The greatest phone cases and purses. I love all of the colors and it’s not terribly expensive so it’s really nice to buy a bag you use everyday. Will always shop at Kate spade
Rachel C.
Everything Kate Spade is perfect. I’ve had the same purse for over a year, & it still looks brand new. Their products are so well made! Definitely the best purchase I have ever made!
Christina S.
FortCollins
Timeless and beautiful. Excellent quality. I love the sunglasses the most! They have the best styles. I absolutely adore the chic look. The cases are always so fun! Everything about Kate Spade is fantastic!
Rachel L.
Burlingame
I adore Kate Spade products. I have several purses, wallets, clothes, and all different types of jewelry from them. They’re products are unique and colorful and sturdy - they will last for years.
Jessica C.
Orlando, FL
We have a Kate Spade Outlet in Orlando and I love going there. Prices and deals are really good. I got this really cute plum wallet for $60. I love how sleek Kate Spade’s purses and wallets look.
Abieyuwa O.
Mesquite, TX
About all of the purses and wallets I’ve had from Kate Spade are of super great quality. I can be a little “rough” with how I handle my purses but they hold up really well and they’re super cute.
Jenny H.
Milpitas , CA
Her style is impeccable, modern and girly but at the same time classy and timeless. I have this bag that I wear every day, and always get compliments. I got it for so cheap because of their sale.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?