BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Daniella T.
Recently received a Kate Spade bag as a present and I was definitely pleased with the quality of the bag. The design is so simple, but yet so stylish.
Hazelyne Mae D.
Surrey, BC
My favorite brand when it comes to handbags. It has unique yet cute styles, so many to choose from, reasonable price when it comes to quality and such
Arla G.
I bought gold sparkly keds sneakers form there and I love them. it was worth the money and possibly the best purchase i’ve made at kate spade
Zaina K.
Montreal
I love they’re bags, wallets, glasses and jewelry especially their earrings!! I have a pair of their earrings and I get a lot of compliments on them!!
Sydney P.
Caledon,ON
I have only purchased a computer case and a phone case but bot h a beautiful and fit perfect. No issues. I just picked them pith up at my local mall!!
L I.
Bracknell
I bought my mum the travel mug for Christmas.. it leaks everywhere. It is very pretty but the lid doesn't even close properly so a real waste of money!
Samantha F.
Edmonton, AB
I love this brand so much, they have everything from home decor, clothes, bags to fragrance. I have so many home items to decorate my Shabby chic home!
urja m.
mumbai
Kate Spade is my favorite brand for clothes, accessories and handbags. The Kate Spade stuff looks for classy and modern. It looks amazing ad I love it!
Sincerely N.
I recently bought a bag at the outlet Kate Spade store. It was quite affordable for the size. I got it at around $220. Great colour as well (hot pink).
Nisha N.
Brampton
Bought the kate spade kettle recently and i am absolutely loving it!!! It makes such a great accent piece to our white kitchen and we use it everyday!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?