BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sally P.
Santo Domingo
Everything is so pretty, you want to shop everything, the store is just perfect. I felt like a princess in the store , love it. It's a little expensive but is so worth it I don't care. Yes will buy again
Amber T.
Kamloops, BC
I absolutely love my Kate Spade journal. This is my 3rd in a row. I've looked at others but they just aren't as exciting. The design is beautiful, you get week ans month view and pockets for note storage.
Aysha K.
I like kate spade purses, but they are overpriced and then they apply 60-70% discount so after that price comes out to b pretty reasonable. Styling is beautiful which takes me to the store every time.
Kassie C.
Surrey , BC
I loooove love love Kate spade!!! She is a genius and her designs are so beautiful. Her handbags and wallets are such good quality and very durable. They are also always in trend, very classic. Obsessed!
Orla K.
I recently splurged and finally got a Kate Spade purse! I was so excited but once I got my purse I didn't really understand all the hype. The leather felt and looked like pleather but Kate Spade is claiming it is real leather. I would not buy again but I don't regret my purchase.
Jaslyne T.
Saskatoon
Recommend this brand to a lot of people. Good quality, a bit pricy but worth the cost. Lasts longer. I always get my phone cases from there, never break. Keeps my phone from cracking and looking sharp!
Angela S.
Brampton, Ontario
Although pricey :( I love Kate Spade's style and sass. My love of bows and pops of color fit in quite well with her style. Wish it was easier on the wallet but I'll slowly collect one sassy piece at a time
Sam R.
Victoria , BC
Timeless style with modern and quirky details make Kate Spade products a must have! I cannot stress enough the excellent quality and incredible style all of their products have! my favorite designer for sure!
RavenBlaize D.
There is only 2 brands I would use for my phone & this is one of them. I have an absolutely love for the Android cases, I can drop my phone down the stairs & not even a scratch or chip on my phone!
Japleen K.
virginia
It's a quite expensive brand but worth the quality . One of my favourite luxury brand . Everything is So pink and so girly . Totally in love with their handbags. Yes I would recommend this brand .
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?