BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Miranda  W.
Purchased a new phone case from Kate Spade. It's absolutely beautiful and I get comments on it all the time. It's very durable and matches my MK bag. Love it so much! Kate Spade New York - Wrap Case For Apple® Iphone® 7 - Saffiano Black/gold Logo Plate
Taylor R.
From phone cases to wallets to bags Kate Spade is my go to. Phenomenal quality and cutest colours/designs! You can't go wrong with anything from Kate Spade, a beautiful accessory can make your whole outfit!
Nicole P.
Burlington, ON
Kate Spade products make me so happy.  Her stationary and house ware line is so cute and unique.  I ADORE the purses and wallets.  Amazing quality and variety.  You can find quirky and classic.  She has conquered a wide assortment of niches and done them all so well.
Shannon M.
Moira, Armagh
I own a purse and 2 handbags & they are the most beautiful bags I own! Her collections are stunning and I love the quality!! They are pricey but deffo worth it and they will last for years if looked after right
Sammi W.
Richmond, WY
Really cute purses and wallets; the style is really vibrant and minimalistic. I really like the texture of the leather they use for most of their products. It's not as big outside of North America, and doesn't really have many stores with a large selection.
Leslie M.
Doral, FL
As a crafter, i'm a huge fan of Kate Spade stationary products. The details, the design, everything is so clean and good looking. And the quality is so good. I think it's 100% worth the price. I don't regret shopping there, and i recommed buying there. Love it!
Jessica s.
Ontario
I recently bought myself a purse here and it cost me about $200 but was totally worth it! It is such high quality and very durable. I can see myself using this purse for a very long time!
Emily B.
Halifax, NS
Kate spade is the definition of girl:) I cannot go anywhere without my Kate spade purse and my new phone case I recently bought by her. They have really well made products, and the way they are done up is very appealing with girly quotes and bright colours:)
Moya H.
Montego Bay, St. James
Just bought some great shoes for my wedding here. The staff were so helpful and friendly, they didn't have my shoes in store so they called other Kate Spade stores until they found my size. I needed them ASAP, and they managed it! I'm getting the shoes just in time for my fitting and I couldn't be more thankful. Great product, great experience, great people!
Kate Spade is one of the best branded place to shop. This is one of my favourite place to purchase bags. It has a good condition and high-quality bags. I would love to shop here again if i have the money because it is quite pricey which i couldnt affort.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?