BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Clara B.
westwood
I purchased a pair of floral ear tags on sale with my friends & family discount. The price was so good, but the posts were too thick for my earlobes. I essentially re-pierce my ears every time I try them on. Bummer.
Myisha C.
Fairhope, AL
They have cute purses. I recently purchased a book bag for my Bday. the only thing I didn’t like was the book bag doesn’t open wide enough or with ease I always have to struggle when taking out my kate spade wallet.
Aliya R.
Great brand! Super good quality. Lost a star for occasional below-par customer service, but I generally have a great experience. A brand totally worth splurging on every once in a while. Their bags make great gifts!
Lindsey G.
Grenada
This store is full of very cute stuff! The purses and hand bags are so cute! They also have other things. It is pricy though, but the purse will last for a while! It is very durable and there are a variety of sizes!
Jane M.
Love the quality and brand. Purse is functional yet beautiful. Wears well when used often. I don’t shop here much but love the products! Great user experience shopping online. Recommend to see a variety of products.
Jemma H.
I have a few Kate Spade items which are so dainty and well put together. Everything has a little quirk to it. The outlets are wonderful and the people working there are knowledgeable and friendly. Worth stopping by!
Scott T.
Provo
An iconic American brand. Expensive southern is how I would describe this brand. It isn’t so trendy that it goes out of style. Their items are classy without being boring. Black. Gold. Trim. Perfectly accented bows.
Courtney H.
Washington, DC
Great bags! I purchased a crossbody from the outlet store and I love the versatility of the bag as well as the price at the outlets was extremely affordable. Great quality and a chic timeless style! Would repurchase
Jazavy A.
The cases are really good and they’re no think also their purses are really pretty they have really cute products but they’re expensive so I don’t really shop there a lot but the Quality of the product are very nice
Tainá M.
Orlando
I love this store, in every way. to the products are too beautiful, the desing is amazing. Everything is beautiful. I love everything. I always make it through the stores to see the new collection. I love this word.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?