BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kate Spade
My mom recently ordered me a wallet and a bag online for my birthday. When we got it there was a tear in the wallet where my cards would go. Only problem that I had.
Kennedy M.
Langley, BC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I go to the premium outlets probably more frequently than I should and I love going to Kate Spade bags. At the outlets you can usually get the bags for an ok price. They are pricer but the quality makes up for it. All their bag designs are cute, from super classic black purses to whimsical designs
Sky S.
Kate Spade is a sweet luxury chic, featuring some eye-popping prints or vibrant solids in several sizes, materials, and/or colors. Aside from the huge collection of bags and accessories, Kate Spade also has a selection for the home, ranging from tumblers and bakeware to throws and pillows. Many of the items feature a fun catch phrase for a pick me up, or a great wedding/couples gift with the 'his and hers' collection.
Asia V.
Ste, QC
I purchased a beautiful gold bracelet from the online store during their sale. On sale, I paid it around $32 Canadian, and honestly even though I love it, I definitely think it is overpriced. The two stones on it are pretty, but pretty cheap. I could see the glue on it when I first got it. I had to scrape a piece off myself. Of course it's still great, the shipping was fast (even living in Canada), and the packaging was very beautiful. Would buy again from them, but maybe not jewellery.
Cleia M.
I love Kate Spade. We registered for Kate Spade place settings for our wedding and it's seriously the most gorgeous and minimal design.. Gold leaves bordering the plates and cup rims. I don't think I've seen anything that I didn't like, but I can't necessarily afford to buy everything by the brand!
Amira S.
I used a Kate Spade wallet for almost 3 years. I absolutely loved it and people always commented on it. It was very good quality. The only reason I stopped using it was because I had spilled something on it and didn't clean it in time for it to not stain. Leather is super soft and the gold is gold plated. Great quality!!!
Hiba C.
Toronto
I have a wallet, wristlet and a purse from Kate Spade and really like all of them. The pricing isn't bad either, especially at their outlet stores. The quality of their products is amazing but I did have an issue with my wristlet since the part that fits on your wrist came out of the wristlet really soon and I haven't used it since. Hopefully, that's not a common thing though because I really like their products.
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
I love Kate spade. I love their designs and their colors and I love their wallets. I haven't purchased anything from here because I haven't yet found my perfect bag in the kate spade brand but I've browsed a tonne and I can see what the fuss is over. I can't wait to buy my first bag from here. The only thing holding me back is the emphasis in their styles on overly structures bags which doesn't suit my preference.
Erin C.
Kitchener, ON
I adore my Kate Spade purse. It is classic and simple. My only issue is that the leather is peeling off the shoulder strap after only a couple months that of use.
megan b.
Chilliwack, BC
i have a late spade wallet for about two years and the condition is still brand new! it has kept its colour (which is a tiffany blue) and shape and no wear or tear! i would definitely recommend kate spade for a higher end good quality bag or wallet! i can't wait to purchase a purse soon :)
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?