BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Morgan R.
My number one weakness - I have such a hard time saying no! I have multiple bags and wallets, I've also got a passport cover on the way soon for a girlfriend of mine! I always find myself on the website and can never come up with anything bad to say - especially when there's always sales on.
Kate W.
Point Roberts, WA
Love kate spade bags! No other high end designer has the range of whimsical designs and the quality is outstanding. Much more affordable than other luxury brands
Shelby T.
Windsor , ON
they are my favourite brand for purses and wallets but i also really love their phone cases and other accessories! great quality and they always have good sales!
Carly D.
Waterloo, ON
I have purchased several products from Kate Spade and have never been disappointed! The purses and wallets are durable and have both functional and aesthetic designs. Pictured is the rose gold Cameron Street Mini Candace. I would say that Kate Spade purses are so much cuter than most other brands out there.
elizabeth k.
I have two purses from Kate spade, I bought them during the surprise sale so i got them for really great prices and they're really great quality. I LOVE how simple and classic their styles are. I've had my purses since december 2015 and they're still in super great condition.
Ezgi k.
I love kate spades acccessories and bags!! I own few bags and wallets and they are so nice. Its simple and nice suitable for everyday wear. The prices are reasonable as well. Kate spade also has some beautiful phone cases and laptop covers as well. Which is on my want list!
Shivani P.
I have a little purse from Kate spade and I love it so much. It goes with every outfit and its big enough for me to put in a lot! I really wanna get more stuff from Kate spade! It's beautiful and I think it's expensive but I'm not a 100% sure because I got the purse as a gift.
Andrea L.
Zapopan
Kate Spade! This brand has a lot of thinks and products for all woman! You can choose from a little bag for the day to an amazing clutch for the night! The quality it's just great, I will say that there is nothing wrong with this brand. They use a lot of different colors and different types of shapes that make it so unique. And it's not to pricey so you can get one once in a while
Jordan W.
Kate spade is one of my favourite designers. She has a very unique and funky style that features many colours and eye popping designs. It is in the higher price range, but if you are looking for a high quality piece that will definitely stand out, then Kate spade is for you!
Shayna T.
Brighton, ON
Kate Spade is my favourite brand! I shop there for all of my purses and wallets and often purchase other items such as phone cases and the occasional clothing item as well. Their styles are fun, youthful and unique and the quality is great as well. I can always find something I like there!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?