BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Gabriela R.
Victoria , BC
Kate Spade is a preppy and colourful brand that makes fun accents and classic bags and accents.✨
The price is justifiable as you are getting good quality items. But I always suggest waiting for sales as several items (bags and wallets) are markdown for at least 25%.💸

Ps. Remember if you are shopping from Canada, to covert the price as it's always in USD and don't forget about shipping (often flat rate of 10.95 usd) and duties.

All in all, would reckoned anybody to buy there!
Angela W.
everything is so luxurious and rosy  and cosy.  It really soothes the soul.  I love all their bag and phone cases, especially it is just so cute!!!!!!!  Check out the website because it is just an inspiration.
Olga I.
Langley
Love this brand) Just bought a necklace for my 14 year old sister. So pretty and not very expensive. Kate Spade has lots of very cute and fun stuff. just what I like - girly and cute. But it is pretty expensive for apparel, shoes and handbags, yet you can still find pretty affordable accessories that are super cute and of a great quality.
Thanh V.
Maple, ON
Purchased the PEM wallet, absolutely adore the product, the leather does not wear, does not show visible creasing in the folds. It also had a bright hot pink lining, considering the wallet was black, definitely gives it a touch of personality. Also comes with a year warranty for any manufacturing details like the zipper, which is a plus.
Amber M.
london
I love Kate spade, I bought a glitter phone case and the medium bag in Blush pinky nude. I had saved up for it which seemed to be for sooo long but now I have it it’s so worth it. Looks so classy
member-d8414
Love the jewelry, bags and wallets. I love the designs and colours. I shop here on special occasions. It’s a treat for me to buy from here. I love the store atmosphere and the quality is great!
Zaineb A.
New Westminster, MS
Favourite brand EVER. The simple designs are so eye catching and classy. I may only have a wallet but soon I hope to add a lot more purses to my collection. And a few phone cases. As far as the price goes, I got my wallet at Winners for $100 when the actual selling price is $198 so I think that's a pretty good deal! Best purchase as far as wallets go tbh.
Brenda X.
London, OH
Kate Spade just oozes a classy, but fun vibe that's so easy to fall in love with. I love their bold, but still refined, designs with their classic style. The quality of their handbags and wallets are great for the price, but you definitely do pay more because of the brand image. The phone cases are definitely worth it; they come with an inner bumper and an outer case to protect your phone in a whimsical little package!
Jessie S.
London, ON
My husband has made several online purchases! It arrived in a timely manner and we were thrilled, he had issues with the U.S. Exchange (we are Canadian) he had the Canada flag up and they did not give him the correct rates which resulted in a huge difference. He talked to the customer service and they were helpful, quick to respond and resolved the issue immediately ! Will shop online again great service and def great quality!
Chelsea O.
Calgary, AB
so cute and fun! Im so in love with everything Kate Spade (minus the price lol) but its still worth it. The quality and uniqueness of her brand is impeccable. RIP
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?