BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

skylar m.
Acton, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Kate spade has some of the cutest colours for bags and wallets, the phone cases are all so cute, the only thing is it is more pricey but they stores are always very nice and organized well with helpful employees
Allie G.
Stoney Creek, ON
Love all things kate Spade. Love the colour and patterns in her designs makes for very unique and fun statement pieces. Shopping in a Kate Spade store is always pleasant as the staff are helpful and kind !
Makeupbygerjis G.
king abdul aziz street, sharjah
Their bags are really nice and long lasting. I’ve been using one of their bags for years now and it still looks brand new. I believe it’s less expensive than other luxury stores which makes it affordable.
Taylor E.
Edmonton, AB
Great quality purse & love how durable & unique the design is! My purse completely helps out my everyday life by organizing all my cards & has enough room for all them plus extra pockets for change & cash
Sydney A.
Smiths Falls
I love this brand. I love my purses and wallets from here, my phone case. All very well made and such cute styles and patterns. However it is expensive, but a little splurge there doesn’t hurt my feelings.
Emma b.
ottawa
I love the store. I have only been inside a few times since it is a little expensive, and usually put of my budget but I adore the items in store. The look is elegant, fun and whimsical in an elegant way.
Micaela M.
Calgary, AB
I love Kate Spade products, they’re always great quality, very unique, on style and super cute! My favourite Kate Spade purchase is my laptop bag, I get so many compliments on it! Absolutely worth checking out!
Meaghan H.
Moncton
I purchased a handbag and it is great quality. I use it daily and it is a great color for spring. I do not shop the brand often but much prefer it to other brands easily available in my area(Coach, Guess)
Courtney W.
Sault Ste, ON
I have had a kate spade wallet for about three years and it has held up great. The price is high but the product does last. Haven't tried out their handbags but I am sure they would be of the same quality.
Daniella C.
Ville St Laurent , QC
I love Kate Spade. I purchased a cross body bag and the stitching and color on the leather is very nice and smooth. I am addicted now and need the matching wallet. Every woman should own a Kate Spade bag!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?