BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20559)
Diana M.
brooklyn
Kate Spade is a great brand. I often buy their jewelry and they last pretty long. And their phone cases are so cute. I recommend this to anyone looking to try something new, this won’t disappoint you.
L G.
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
Loved Kate Spade for years. I was introduced of this brand by a very close friend. I find their price range to be reasonable. Not too expensive in my opinion. Plus, they have sales every now and then.
Belle D.
Boston
The perfect start into luxury items. The quality is always great. This is great as a bigger gift for someone on the younger side. I personally have her passport holder and I love it. Clean and simple!
Brooke J.
Floodwood
I love love love the colors and designs that Kate spade has to offer! The pretty pastel colors are probably my favorite thing about everything! And the gold chains and buttons make it look even nicer!
Mikaela C.
Amazing company! I love their jewelry and purses. Very high quality! Thought there purses/wallets can be pricey, it’s well worth it. The jewelry is affordable for a luxury brand and very nice looking!
Zerin S.
Classic brand that never fails to impress. Keeps most things simple and elegant but doesn’t forget to have fun. I made my first lux handbag and wallet purchase here and can’t wait for my next goodies.
Janna W.
Forest Falls, CA
Beautiful looking purses! I've had several and have loved them and never had a problem with them. However, my mother purchased one and the particular purse starting peeling very soon after she got it.
Faith C.
Knott
I love their products and how they’re made. My favorite purchase ever is the Cameron street Lottie. The quality is amazing. I don’t shop there a lot but I do look on line a lot. I definitely recommend
Katie C.
Midway park, NC
Absolutely love her purses. So sad about what happened. She will be greatly missed. Hoping to get another Kate Spade purse SOON! Kind of wanting to go out of my comfort zone as far colors and patterns
Olivia V.
Bemidji
My grandmother, mother and I have more expensive tastes, and we have found that Kate Spade handbags and wallets are our favorite. They offer every style you can imagine, and they're very nice quality.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?