BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Allie G.
Stoney Creek, ON
Love all things kate Spade. Love the colour and patterns in her designs makes for very unique and fun statement pieces. Shopping in a Kate Spade store is always pleasant as the staff are helpful and kind !
Elle B.
I am obsessed with her bangles!! The colours and the designs! I get compliments every time I wear one without fail!! Even if I'm just feeling yucky and in tights and a tee!! Perks me up and makes me feel great!
Emma b.
ottawa
I love the store. I have only been inside a few times since it is a little expensive, and usually put of my budget but I adore the items in store. The look is elegant, fun and whimsical in an elegant way.
Harneek J.
I love this product. The material is astonishing and the stitching is magnificent I don't regret buying this bag at all, in fact I think it's the best bag of ever bought, not to mention it was my first brand bag. Love it❤
Taylor E.
Edmonton, AB
Great quality purse & love how durable & unique the design is! My purse completely helps out my everyday life by organizing all my cards & has enough room for all them plus extra pockets for change & cash
Micaela M.
Calgary, AB
I love Kate Spade products, they’re always great quality, very unique, on style and super cute! My favourite Kate Spade purchase is my laptop bag, I get so many compliments on it! Absolutely worth checking out!
Victoria R.
Mississauga, ON
My favourite brand for purses! I love how stylish yet comfortable their purses are. The quality is amazing, I never have any trouble with rips. My favourite purchases are the over the shoulder petit bags.
Sydney A.
Smiths Falls
I love this brand. I love my purses and wallets from here, my phone case. All very well made and such cute styles and patterns. However it is expensive, but a little splurge there doesn’t hurt my feelings.
Mira M.
Langley
I love how affordable Kate spade is. It’s so so cute and versatile. The quality is just as good as LV or Gucci or Prada but way less expensive. I also like how Kate spade has end of season sales sometimes.
Vanessa K.
I have a lot of Kate Spade products. From the bangles to my phone case, purses and wallets, I can't get enough Kate Spade. What's great about Kate Spade is that there is not only Kate Spade independent stores, but there are Kate Spade outlets and chain stores that carry a select amount of Kate Spade products. While I tend to buy my purses and wallets from the Kate Spade outlet, there is also the option to buy SALE items on the official website. I bought my phone case from Chapters as well as my planner. My planner is so well organized with a two-page spread of a monthly calendar, as well as lines for each day, with every month tabbed so you don't have to flip through too many pages.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?