BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Macy H.
St. Catharines
I love Kate Spade so much. It is a wonderful brand with beautiful items. My favourite purchase was my MacBook cover. It is beautiful and very supportive. The prices are pretty high but everything is definitely worth it!
Nadia S.
Brampton , ON
Kate spade is my ultimate favourite!
First purchase was my wallet that I bought in their flagship store in New York City in 2010 and the wallet is still going around 7 years later!
Staff is always so cheerful and friendly
Eden H.
north bay
I love Kate Spade! I have never purchased anything that wasn't cute. Everything I've ever purchased from the brand was affordable for the product that I was getting and lasts years and years of you take proper care of it!
Sandra T.
Brampton, ON
I love their style and the customer service in store is amazing!  I've only had positive experiences there and will continue to shop there.  I got a purse and a wallet there and I had a lot of help choosing the right one.
Katrina G.
Calgary, AB
I love the Kate Spade stores! They’re so fabulous and would attract any girl who is shopping. I find that they repeat their styles especially for bags. I hope they come up with new unique styles now that they’re owned by Coach.
Laura-Lee C.
Brampton , ON
I LOVE Kate Spade. The products are adorable and are such great quality. I own over 4 Kate Spade Bags and they are still in Mint Condition, 2 watches and some jewelry. There is so much variety in their products, if I could buy everything there, I would!
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
As a fashion student, I absolutely adore how creative the Kate Spade collections are. The handbags and accessories are all gorgeous and good quality products. I highly reccomend
Naomi B.
kate spade products are super cute i get them from the kate spade website and the shipping is super quick and prices are affordable and they are very good quality and i would definitely buy from the site again and i recommend shopping here for sure
Leila S.
Norfolk
Kate spade is my absolute favourite handbag/ purse brand. Such lovely quality and the styles are exactly what I look for in a bag. I love how they are different, and much more colourful, whilst still being sophisticated.
Nicole N.
Good quality of leather used in their products. Their designs always have such a "cute" approach to them meanwhile having their functionality within consideration to the purchaser. For example I purchased a wallet that can literally hold all of my cards. Definitely a go-to store for handbags and wallets.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?