BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Grace C.
Toronto, ON
Cute and cheerful designs, colours, and prints. I have been happy with most of the products i've purchased, but some items, such as pens, have been of low quality. The stores are always nicely decorated and staff is always friendly. I would recommend shopping here!
Melissa S.
I love Kate Spade. They have such cute bags every season. I so many compliments on my purses and my beautiful wallet. Also, if you have your receipt it's under warranty. One of my bags arms frayed after a few months and they exchanged it for me! I was super happy.
Katie C.
I love these purses and wallets. I get so many compliments! I believe Kate Spade does an amazing job at keeping the products great quality and affordable. They do offer sales which does give you the ability to stock up on more products and keep you looking amazing!
Deborah L.
My favourite Kate Spade product is my hot pink Cedar Street Card Holder. The salespeople at Kate Spade are always friendly and willing to help. The store is always aesthetically pleasing and just generally a great brand. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Kelli F.
Mount Pearl, NL
Recently purchased a wallet from Kate Spade. Excellent quality, love the colour. I get so many compliments on it! No cons of this product, love love love it. I often browse Kate Spade and wish I could buy it more! I highly recommend this brand to everyone :)
Ashley M.
Port Coquitlam , BC
Kate Spade makes the cutest accessories. I own a pair of sunglasses which I love. They are really great quality and came in a colourful hard case. I love how fun and colourful this brand is. Owning a Kate Spade purse is next on my list as they are such high quality.
Elina G.
Boston, MA
LOVE THIS BRAND!! My glasses and my favorite wallet are form KS and are just perfect. I used to change it yearly but this is so good and durable that looks like new and my glasses EVERYBODY loves them as I do. I’m crazy for buy a new ones but just to have two hahah
Valee M.
A marvellous brand. Creativity and flawless in every thing you buy. The people who cares of the store are kind and sweet.
One of the things I fall in love with is a case for my passport. Kate Spade is of my favourites brands, so I consider it's 100% recommend.
Kristyn B.
Ottawa
Love Kate spade. The brand is such amazing materials and lasts forever. The purses are so chic and go well with everything. Timeless. Pretty expensive but definitely worth the purchase. I would buy again.
Lexi H.
Kitchener
Kate Spade makes cute products for any part of your life. The products always stand out among others, and are always worth the extra investment. From apparel, to tech, to home products, Kate Spade has something for everyone who wants a little shine in their life.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?