BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

daws s.
ottawa, ON
I love how colourful Kate Spade is as a brand in general. I love the unique colours of walkers and bags it’s fun to have a bright coloured easy to find wallet in your black purse! The employees are very helpful & there are great sales, often.
Nancy C.
Laval, QC
I own 2 Kate spade purses. They are just gorgeous! They are simple and elegant, fashionable and timeless at the same time. I’ve bought a purse for my mother and my mother in law and both loved theirs! Will definitely be purchasing more!
Emma T.
Pickering, ON
Bright and colourful, love the energy in the stores and it’s fun to look and admire all the purses. I’ve had a few things from the store, my wallet is my favourite item. It’s been three years with it and it’s still in perfect condition!
Sima A.
Sharjah
I honestly love Kate spade it's such a great brand it's all so good quality and it's kind off expensive but it's totally worth it and it has so many fashionable stuff and I would totally shop in that like a million times
Natasha P.
Great quality, but the best deals see sales! My mom and I each got a small purse for $150 each and it's so perfect for everyday use! I love it, and definitely do it regret the purchase. I look forward to shopping from Kate Spade again!
Emily H.
I have purses in different sizes, bracelets and watches and everything I've purchased from Kate spade is such amazing quality. I even bought my five bridesmaids each a wristlet before my wedding.
Vanessa F.
I love everything Kate Spade! The fun, bright colours, the different styles. I have six purses in total, a wallet, iPad cover and a phone case. I will never go with another brand. The durability of the bags is so worth the price point.
Alina L.
Bucharest, Romania
I absolutely LOVE the polishes from Kate Spade. They are really pigmented and creamy with a gorgeous shine. Only one coat is enough to have a good coverage of the nail. As for wear, the polish lasted up to 6 days without a top coat on.
I feel like Kate Spade just gets me.. I've been able to get a few items on super sale at their outlet stores and I have no regrets! Their bags and wallets are so sturdy, especially the straps on the cross body bags. It's definitely worth the money, especially if you subscribe to their email list and get access to extra deals!
Bethany W.
Minto, NB
I love both of the Kate Spade purses and wallet that I own! They are very well made and are made to last. The styles and colours they offer are unique and very young! I will most definitely be shopping there again and highly recommend!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?