BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ashley M.
Port Coquitlam , BC
Kate Spade makes the cutest accessories. I own a pair of sunglasses which I love. They are really great quality and came in a colourful hard case. I love how fun and colourful this brand is. Owning a Kate Spade purse is next on my list as they are such high quality.
Kristyn B.
Ottawa
Love Kate spade. The brand is such amazing materials and lasts forever. The purses are so chic and go well with everything. Timeless. Pretty expensive but definitely worth the purchase. I would buy again.
Valee M.
A marvellous brand. Creativity and flawless in every thing you buy. The people who cares of the store are kind and sweet.
One of the things I fall in love with is a case for my passport. Kate Spade is of my favourites brands, so I consider it's 100% recommend.
Melissa S.
I love Kate Spade. They have such cute bags every season. I so many compliments on my purses and my beautiful wallet. Also, if you have your receipt it's under warranty. One of my bags arms frayed after a few months and they exchanged it for me! I was super happy.
Grace C.
Toronto, ON
Cute and cheerful designs, colours, and prints. I have been happy with most of the products i've purchased, but some items, such as pens, have been of low quality. The stores are always nicely decorated and staff is always friendly. I would recommend shopping here!
Deborah L.
My favourite Kate Spade product is my hot pink Cedar Street Card Holder. The salespeople at Kate Spade are always friendly and willing to help. The store is always aesthetically pleasing and just generally a great brand. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Keyia B.
I live for Kate Spade products. I have 6 purses and 7 wallets. As well as other stationary products, a blanket, and a watch. Everything is such good quality and looks amazing. It has become my favourite designer brand and one I have definitely become addicted to!
Emaleigh P.
Toronto, ON
Kate Spade creates high quality, fashionable and timeless pieces. I constantly get compliments on my purse, wristlets wallet and my phone case from Kate Spade. These are pieces I don't anticipate ever growing out of and I'm sure the quality will withstand time.
Amna k.
Singapore
My name is Amna khan and I am writing to see if you would like to work with me I will promote all stories via my social media channels. I specifically would feature your brand. I will Gather information about any complaints to make your customers feel heard. This also allows to rectify a problem you may not have realized you had. I will Use y social platforms as a hub for the links you want to share with audience. YouTube to get the best exposure, optimize the video’s title and description with keywords for search. Review my Twitter activity, see what gets the most engagement for your brand and plan tweets accordingly.
I look forward to hearing from you and working with you!
Sivi P.
Whitby, ON
Quality, trendy products. I love Kate spade bags and stationary. For those who may find the price tags a little high there always AMAZING deals at outlets if you don't mind past season designs.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?