BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lucy R.
I am so happy with the bag I have purchased. It is the perfect size for weekends when you are going shopping and for lunch with the girls. The cross-body design means it is perfect. The bag is such high quality I know that it will last for absolutely ages even if I am using it regularly.
Brittany B.
St, NL
Really high quality items and there customer service is amazing. One time I had a purse that I had only been using for a few months and the leather started to wear, I contacted customer service and they sent me a new bag and allowed me to keep my old one! Very chique and stylish purses!!!!
Shevy B.
Doral, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have purchased 3 bags so far from Kate Spade and I only have good things to say about them. The price and the quality is definitely worth it. Made of high quality and real genuine leather. She has made some really cute bags for all occasions
Kendra D.
Fort Saskatchewan
I bought a beautiful tote from kate spade online. It was my first time every shopping on kate spade. The bags are a little pricey, but so worth it. All her designs are so unique and the quality is amazing. I am so happy I purchased a bag from her brand! Will definitely do it again.
Anam B.
Jeddah , Jeddah
I love the bright, colorful and really lively collection they have. I recently got a medium wized handbag and I am really happy about the wuality. I also love the inside linning as its not plan it has stripes which adds a beautiful detail to it. It is very practical, sturdy and looks chic.
Kassie H.
What’s not to love about Kate spade I have everything from phone cases the person is the shoes earrings the selection is and less the quality is amazing you can’t be the customer service I am out of compliments I get on the purses and phone cases are endless I absolutely love their designs
Naila M.
I love shopping at Kate Spade ♠️ it is my all time favourite brand. They have amazing products! I absolutely love their handbags (I own 5)! Their quality is amazing! I also love their clothes and accessories! Try have really cute stationary as well!
Yeung X.
Singapore
Love the wallet !! So classy and pretty, I can't find a nice wallet for a very long time but I fell in love with the wallet the moment I saw it, it is a luxury item therefore pricey but it is worth the price ! The colour and everything is just perfect!! I love the wallet so much ^^
Monica M.
Edmonton
Absolutely gorgeous & high quality leather! Can either be simple, classy, fun, or all 3!

Was at the Kate Spade store in Vancouver and they had an amazing deal! I was able to snag my Kate spade handbag at an affordable price. You definitely pay for what you get!
Dal -.
Toronto, ON
I received a really cute black nap sack from Kate Spade that I've been enjoying for the spring! It's the perfect size and looks super adorable is is right on trend. I've owned a Kate Spade bag before and although it does tend to wear pretty quickly it is still pretty while it lasts.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?