BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Andrea N.
The handbags at Kate Spade is just so beautiful its amazing and i love the one i habe i think its an exclusive i habent seen alot of people with it i love black and white there just amazing to have as a handbag color it goes with everything
Amanda S.
Etobicoke, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 2
My wallet from here is very high quality and I get tons of compliments on it. I would have to say though never buy anything here full price as you can find something similar from the brand for an extremely discounted price (60%+ off).
Brittany Z.
Lower Sackville , NS
My husband bought me an early birthday gift... a pink Kate Spade purse and I am in LOVE. The quality is amazing and it is beautiful. Perfect amount of space for a wallet, your phone and any other thing you need to keep in your purse!
Larissa S.
Vancouver, BC
Kate spade exudes quality. Her designs are timeless, and range from casual to statement pieces. I personally own her "Emerson Place Phoebe" purse and have had it for over a year now. It still looks brand new, and is beautifully constructed.
Bana S.
Burnaby, BC
I purchased a wallet from the store near my house and it’s been thru everything and still holds its original color and no issues with that thing on the wallet. iI’ve purchased gifts for my dear friends from this store. All fairly priced
Victoria H.
Georgetown, ON
I have many of these products and I love them. The bags and wallets last very long and can hold up against a lot of conditions. I love shopping in Kate Spade because they have everything I need. Can’t wait to go back to get my next bag!
Emma T.
Pickering, ON
Bright and colourful, love the energy in the stores and it’s fun to look and admire all the purses. I’ve had a few things from the store, my wallet is my favourite item. It’s been three years with it and it’s still in perfect condition!
Melissa F.
I absolutely love Kate Spade Bags, Clothes, Jewelry, Scarves, etc! The only downside to it is the high prices. I don’t shop at Kate Spade a lot, only when there is a sale. It is excellent quality. I recommend Kate Spade to so many people!
daws s.
ottawa, ON
I love how colourful Kate Spade is as a brand in general. I love the unique colours of walkers and bags it’s fun to have a bright coloured easy to find wallet in your black purse! The employees are very helpful & there are great sales, often.
Nancy C.
Laval, QC
I own 2 Kate spade purses. They are just gorgeous! They are simple and elegant, fashionable and timeless at the same time. I’ve bought a purse for my mother and my mother in law and both loved theirs! Will definitely be purchasing more!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?