BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Aileen L.
Alhambra
I love the bags And wallets I get from Kate Spade. They are made with great quality and would for sure buy more from them! I love them so much that I have gotten my mom and family members into Kate spade!
Kaleigh O.
Kent, OH
kaye spade is the best brand ever, so adorable and like a modern betsy johnson in a way. walking into a store, workers are so nice and the product of the purses are phenomenal! totally worth your money !!
_sammy K.
Florence
I love love my Kate spade accessories. No matter if I’m headed to work or a night out with friends I have the perfect bag to go with my outfit. And you better believe I have my agenda with me at all times.
Bethany S.
St. George
When it comes to her bags they are so cute yet sophisticated looking. You can be classy or casual which them. I love it. Great quality pretty expensive but it’s just one of those things. I love this brand.
Roseanna B.
Sad that the designer herself is no longer with us. Her bags were immaculate. I own two that I do not want to let go of. Those were purchased online. Phenomenal quality and craftsmanship as well as design
Alyssa M.
Lafayette
Purchased at: Macy's
I love kate spade. I consistently find things I like. It is pricey, but it is what one would expect with this store. I love the shoes and bags. I buy items and have them last for very long periods of time.
The Kate Spade store is really cute and really nice. It’s a little expensive but great value for what you’re getting. I love getting her little statement bags with fun scenes and colorful designs on them.
Autumn A.
Odon, IN
I don't shop for Kate Spade stuff a lot, but I have a purse from Kate Spade and I love it. It's made of very durable material and I love that it comes with a bag to protect it. Definitely worth the money!
Lauren S.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite purse brand!! The prices are always fantastic and the quality is just fabulous. I love my large totes I can use for multiple things. The outlet stores are my fav to find a Kate Spade!!
Frances S.
Buffalo, NY
My Kate Spade purse is my very favorite, it’s a burgundy crossbody . One thing that I wish was different was that it had a longer strap. I am 5’11 and even on the last notch, it’s just a tad bit too short.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?