BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Instablog p.
Moncton, NB
My bags is from Kate Spade, I really like the quality! The price is not the best, but I'm loyal to this brand. I usually bought in Minneapolis, no tax at all! I definitely will buy again soon!
✖️Isabelle L.
Toronto, ON
Although this is very expensive, I always take advantage of there quarterly 75% off sales and I loooove everything I have purchased from them. I have a wallet, a purse and soon to be work bag!
member-d067e
I'm 100% in LOVE with my Kate Spade purse and matching wallet. I love everything about it, the quality, the colour, the space, everything. 10/10 would definitely recommend, I bought my purse and wallet from an outlet mall so I did get a fantastic deal on them(;
Sukriti  G.
North York, ON
Purchased at: Nordstrom
My Absolute favorite brand for hand bags. I have atleast 5 of them and I can't have enough. I simply love the quality and style of Kate spade. This is my first choice for shopping and gifting
Haley S.
West KELOWNA , BC
I absolutely adore everything Kate Spade. The brand is cheerful, happy and has classic styles for everyone. The softness of the leather and quality craftsmanship is what keeps me coming back.
Jade J.
I purchased a kate spade phone case for my iPhone 8 plus and the case was way to tight for my phone (it stated on the box for iPhones 8 plus also!) It kept trying to shut my phone off when I had it on my phone.
Grace H.
CDMX
Son productos súper creativos y femeninos de buena calidad. Me encantan más las colecciones de temporada que las de línea porque son más divertidas aunque a veces son difíciles de combinar.
Mollie r.
calgary
I just adore Kate spades fantastic patterns. Her items are on the more affordable end of high end but the quality it so great! The statement jewellery and her backpacks really set outfits apart!
Laura D.
Dartmouth, NS
I love the outlet and special sales- can’t afford full price (who can?). I always cherish their bags and wallets, and they still look good years later. Customer service is also phenomenal.
Amy T.
Vancouver, BC
I love kate spade products! They have super cute designs and they really draw me in! Their stuff is really my style but I do feel they are too pricey.. I normally get their stuff at the outlet!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?