BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20470)
Mckala Ann H.
Marshall
I have several Kate spade bags, and I love them! They stand up to every day wear super well, they are beautiful, well made, and get lots of compliments! I would buy them again and again! Very impressed!
Suzanne K.
This is overall one of my favorite brands. From quality to packaging to cuteness, this brand is at the top. Their designs are simple, tasteful, unique, and witty. Their jewelry is well made and stylish.
Caitlyn R.
Hot Springs
I recently purchased a Kate Spade wallet and I love it! It's pink and sparkly (fits my personality) and it's even big enough to hold my phone which I love! I definitely recommend buying from this brand!
Dylan J.
Everything about Kate spade is amazing, I am currently wearing a gold pendent necklace a gold diamond bracelet that I have worn everyday for the past few months. Quality never brake or tarnish products.
Linda M.
Round Rock
Got what is supposed to be a large diaper bag on clearance at Nordstrom Rack, but I'm going to use it as a tote bag. Really large and I like the color (blue and white stripes). Lucked out in finding it.
Alu G.
I really liked it, everything is good, I advise everyone, it's all, I really liked it, everything is good, I advise everyone, it's all, I really liked it, everything is good, I advise everyone, it's all
Kristen P.
Fort Stewart
I love Kate Spade purses, and they’re very easy to clean which is a huge plus having 3 kids. These classy bags can be paired with any outfit, and the leather stays looking brand new even as time passes!
Stephanie S.
I recently purchased the Kingston Drive small Alena handbag. This bag is perfect for your everyday bag. This will definitely be the bag I carry to work everyday. I would definitely recommend Kate Spade.
Chassidy L.
London
Beautiful. Luxury awesome brand! Who doesn’t love Kate spade! Her phone cases are the bomb! Prices aren’t bad and the patterns omg are perfection of gorgeous. I love Kate spade and I think everyone does
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
She is an amazing designer and comes out with so many wonderful things I only have a few pieces by Kate Spade but I plan on for sure getting more I studied her trends in fashion school and I just love her!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?