BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lívia L.
Bought two bags and one of them had the handle broke after 2 days of use. The other after 6 months. I’ll never buy bags from Kate Spate. But they make beautiful products.
Lilly T.
Love the brand! And just overall great. Especially love the front cover. I use it for anything really, I carry it around in my hand bag so I can jot anything down. kate spade new york leatherette notebook - blue, large
Sabrina B.
Very simple and original designs. Perfect for a minimalist with a love for neutral tones. Stores are usually hectic but well worth the wait as sales are often excellent.
Becca L.
Bradford
Kate Spade always has the perfect bag! I recently needed a laptop tote and a crossbody for travel and they arrived this week, I’m super happy and can’t wait to use them!
Augustt E.
I like Kate spade’s accessories especially computer cases and covers, their bright colors and fun materials can add to your outfit and everything spice up a little bit!
Carmen H.
Good selection of products, fun colours and design, able to dress up or down, relatively affordable quality goods... However, their wallets don't have RFID so beware!!!
Laura C.
Edmonton, AB
Such a unique brand that has such cute clothes and accessories. The purses are to die for. Love the little details of bows and pearls. The quality is also excellent.
Ashley E.
St, NL
I am a HUGE Kate Spade lover. From shoes, to bags I haven’t found anything I don’t love. The quality is phenomenal and I find the products reasonably priced as well!
Dreena P.
Edmonton, AB
Love this brand! Very unique and speaks to my style. I try to stick my wardrobe with interest pieces and Kate Spade is my place to go when looking for quality items.
Sydney B.
I bought a purse from Kate Spade and it has lasted me a while now! It is still in great condition and is my favourite purse. It is super expensive but great quality!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?