BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20413)
Elizabeth P.
Kunkletown
Great product love using my Kate spade item would definitely shop here again the only issue I had was that it isn’t going to stay white forever and is going to get dirty very quickly I love the purses and there phone cases currently own five purses and three cases
Caitlin T.
I am in love with Kate Spade’s brand, her style really gets me. Sometimes I’ve picked up her products to purchase without even realizing it was her brand at first. It’s pricey so I shop at Marshall’s or get as gifts sometimes. But I’m a fan. Her products are cute and fun.
Melissa B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Kate spade. This brand is the best “affordable” luxury brand. High quality leather products for relatively reasonable prices. I love the frequent 75% off sales, which can have some amazing hidden gems. Most of my handbags and wallets are Kate spade and I love them!
Lindsey S.
Lansing
I love Kate spade! High quality and adorable products! I have a Kate spade wallet that I absolutely adore!  I would love to invest in some Kate spade handbags. I would definitely recommend Kate spade to anyone looking for amazing quality and stylish products!
Aileen S.
The leather from the handbags and the purses is so smooth and not rough! The bags and handbags all have patterns added to them and they are so cute. I also love the way that they have different patterns literally every month. My favorite one was the llama and bunny one.
Stacey O.
Montgomery , AL
I love this brand! The purses are so stylish and nice. They have really good deals during the holidays. I have a small Kate spade purse that I use when I go out to the bars. It is perfect for putting on your shoulder and you can dance and it won’t bother you. It really is the perfect size. So useful!
Karla V.
I love Kate Spade. The quality is definitely worth the money spent. Several of their purses have lasted me years which is why I continue to purchase. I do feel as if they should provide more range in the patterns and colors of their styles but other than that I love it.
Marla R.
Bartlett
I have a coat that I bought a long time ago and it is awesome , and warm. I caught it on sell and Kate Spade has style. I am going to see what they have on sell now. I recommend that you shop here. You can shop and find really great stuff and it's reasonably priced.
McKenna M.
Louisville
This brand is so beautiful and positive. I love the purses and accessories but the home goods are amazing too. I think everyone should register for a few home goods items when they get married.
Micki D.
Fort Myers
Kate Spade is traditionally “pretty” clothes. I feel very powerful in their clothing and purses because they look very “crisp” and put together. They offer sales often and I will always shop there, as it reminds me of the time I spend with my sister and mother shopping.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?