BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Daisy S.
Union City
Let me tell you Kate Spade has one of the best deals. A sign up coupon. They always have sales it’s amazing! Great quality from appeal, to jewelry, and handbags. I purchase a lot from here even mugs. I love shopping at Kate Spade! Kate Spade New York Polka-Dot 17 Month Agendakate spade new york - Thermal Mug - "Cold Hands Warm Heartkate spade new york Cape Drive Darla Key Ring Walletkate spade new york wire bound notebook (825466939684) There’s more things I bought but couldn’t find it on here.
Jess C.
Mineola, NY
It’s a hit or miss depending on the season at Kate spade. I feel like they have a lot of the same bags every season but sometimes they’ll bring out a new style that I absolutely love! The leather is great quality and bags last a long time (trust me I wear my bags out!). I love Kate spade classy look but sometimes I want something different and Kate spade doesn’t always deliver that. They have a specific niche and the bags fall consistently within that style whereas other companies will have a signature look and still try new designs every season.
Samantha T.
San Diego, CA
It pains me to only give this a 3. I️ LOVE the products. Beautiful purses, great dresses, adorable shoes, and cool accessories. Great quality. However, I’ve now had 3 separate experiences at 2 locations where I️ have been flat out ignored by sales associates. Each time I️ went in with the intention to buy, and the sales associates just stood there and talked to each other. It was very frustrating and not impressive. Although I️ will continue to buy from Kate Spade, I️ will only do it online, and it’ll be less often.
Christina M.
Wake Forest , NC
I bought my diaper bag online and it was Kate Spade. I absolutely love the look and functionality of it. I didn’t personally want anything with animals or any other baby theme. I get it, the bag is going to hold baby stuff....but I’m the one carrying it. It was sweet with little bows. I will say we ended up getting a book bag for my husband after he kept getting so many women on it when we would separate in a store to run errands lol. I’ll be using it as an overnight bag once we don’t need a diaper bag anymore.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I love Kate Spade ♠️😍 Her purses and wallets are so pretty and of the highest quality!! Yes, they are beyond expensive, but they are worth every single penny!! Hey last forever and you can always sell them online when your done and get some cash back! I go through so many purses it’s crazy! Love how she designs her stuff it’s perfect!! Would definitely recommend if you have money to throw around! Only thing that would make her purses/wallets better is if they were cheaper or on sale! Lol, but I do love them!
Irene F.
San Jose, CA
This phone case I bought is definitely adorable with its flowers and jewels, but there are some flaws. If you have the glass screen protector on your phone, expect it to shatter slightly if you drop your phone face down. The actual case doesn’t extend out far enough on the front to protect from that happening. The other issue I have with this case is that it easily scratches and looks unattractive.
Shelly B.
San Jose
Kate space is a great brand! Very well put together and well worth the splurge! Although it’s not as expensive as some other high end retailers the quality and look of the product is immaculate. Have used my wallet for a couple years and still looks brand new! Recently within the past year got a smaller wallet (4 card slots and a place for change) and is great to grab when running out the door when you don’t want to lug around a huge wallet! Highly recommend and will continue to purchase!
kendall e.
Peoria, AZ
I love Kate Spade products. Her purses are all leather and amazing quality! Tons of fun & cute designs that last quite a long time. They’re not over priced either for the quality. The perfumes smell delicious as well! I would deff recommend a Kate Spade purse if you want high quality at a low price.
Hannah M.
Tallmadge, OH
I own 5 Kate Spade bags varying in how old they are, 3 wallets, and 2 wristlets. Each of them has held up wonderfully and has always been packaged nicely if shipped from online. I have only had an issue with one bag but it was easily repairable and I have heard from the store that they will do repairs on their bags as well (possibly free of charge???)

The prices of these bags is just right and the color selection makes are amazing and fun while the bags are still timeless.
Emily W.
Scranton, PA
I love Kate Spade purses! They keep things simple, stylish, and sophisticated which is exactly what I look for in a bag. They look good with any outfit and they have great colors to choose from. I also love when they put out their quirky collections every now and then! The only downfall is that they’re quite expensive, and as a graduate student on a budget they’re a little out of my price range. Typically when I buy Kate Spade I get it at an outlet store, which often has 70% off sales!!! The quality and style of the bags at the outlet stores basically match that of the full price, there just might be slight variations or less options available in the store. They’re totally worth it though because you can end up getting a purse and a wallet for less than half the price you would spend on a regular Kate Spade bag! This brand was introduced to me by my roommate in college and I’m never looking back!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?