BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20576)
Madi W.
Fort Stewart, GA
Just about all of my handbags and wallets are Kate Spades. They last forever and are so stylish. Everytime I go to a Kate Spade store it’s clean, the associates are amazing and the selection is outstanding.
Ashley S.
Lynchburg, VA
Kate Spade has the cutest purse designs. I’m obsessed! Every time I’m at one of their stores, I have to make a new purchase. They feed my handbag addiction! The outlets always have such great prices also.
Totally T.
DeWitt, MI
So I am someone who loves twists on concepts, and I love Kate Spades novelty collections! It’s always fun to have something different (examples are the flamingo purse currently or an ice cream truck purse in the past). Life is too short not to have some fun! 😊
Ashley H.
Gadsden, AL
I love Kate Spade bags!! I have two, a crossbody and a large tote. They quality is great. My crossbody is 3 years old and still in great condition. I will continue to buy her bags, you just can’t beat them
Samantha L.
I’ve always been a fan of Kate Spade products!! I personally buy the jewelry more than the handbags. I have 3 colors of the cluster studs, they’re dainty and perfect for college game days. Gig ‘em Aggies!
Samantha H.
Berkley
It always seems hard to go into a Kate Spade shop and not hold out until half of these products will be sent to TJ Maxx, some stuff when you go in is so tempting to buy on the spot but most stuff can wait!
Cierra C.
Denton, TX
Gorgeous hand bags. Love the solid colors. Fairly affordable. A little pricey but similar to Michael Kors. The store was clean and the employees were helpful! Have nothing negative to say about this brand!
Beth K.
Kate Spade love the simplicity and elegance of the design. Very affordable which is always nice. Wonderful quality and assortment of bags, jewelry, clothes and accessories. Definitely recommend to others!
Kelly G.
Brentwood, TN
I love Kate spade! They have cute purses, wallets, and accessories! Their stuff is always superior quality, but definitely on the expensive side! I would recommend to anyone who wants excellent quality and has the money to spend!
Lauren S.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite purse brand!! The prices are always fantastic and the quality is just fabulous. I love my large totes I can use for multiple things. The outlet stores are my fav to find a Kate Spade!!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?