BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
I found my Kate Spade bag in Winners and I am so happy I found it there. I saved about $150 from buying it there rather than off of the website! I am so in love with my little over the shoulder bag. It is a really pretty raspberry shade and I find that is so wearable during all months of the year, but especially winter and spring! I highly recommend checking out Kate Spade!
Vicki L.
Toronto, ON
Everything from Kate Spade is adorable and fun. The designs and colours are unique, and you can always tell what products are Kate Spade. The colours are bright and youthful and will brighten up your outfit and day. I have a few different products and each and every one of them I find to be incredibly versatile - they can be dressed up or worn casually. Huge fan!
Lauren G.
Brampton, ON
Love their purses and wallets. I have recently purchased a new purse from them and have got my whole family hooked on the brand. These purses hold up well and are super stylish.
Alissa H.
Mississauga
Kate Spade has great quality items! i bought my purse there and I've had it for almost two years now and its still in great condition. Especially since I always have my purse FULL of random items its really important for me to have a good bag. Overall they also have really good customer service in their stores so I would recommend them to others!
Archana S.
Sudbury , ON
Since it seems 'generic' Kate Spade, I guess this is the brand, in general?

I'm a huge fan of Kate Spade, handbags, paper and table wear. It has its own unique sense of style and self. Elegant but not stuffy. The bags have some funkiness. Usually a pop of colour.

My favourite product is my Kate Spade diaper bag. It's big, stylish and functional!
Jaden V.
Pickering, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Kate spade literally has everything i love lol
, jewellery , handbags , accessories, scarvesgloves etc
Yes they are a little pricey but everything is made with quality and thats why you pay a more premium price with these stores i lovvve their jewellery and cases for phones and ipads oh and their wallets.. i just love it all and the vibrant colours
Rucheera P.
Edmonton, AB
Kate Spade is the best brand. I love their bags and wallets. The shopping experience was heavenly. I love how despite using them for a long time, their bags look new as ever.
Elizabeth M.
I absolutely love everything I've purchased from Kate Spade. the first thing I purchased was the Wellesley planner and I use it everyday. I have the cameron street candace satchel and the watson lane large hartley bags and I'm always using one of the two. I've travelled with the cameron street candace satchel and it can hold a lot in the bag, which is perfect for flights. I also have the cameron street lacey wallet and it's honestly my favourite wallet that I've ever bought.
Christine G.
Kingston, ON
I have had the same wallet for several years and have loved it. I haven't been able to find one that even compares to it. I love their jewelry too. If your looking to get the best bang for your buck, definitely check out the outlets, you can get some amazing deals.
Sarah F.
Saskatoon, SK
This brand always delivers. All the items are cute, well made, and good quality. You can see the thought and work that goes in to each product, each launch, each marketing campaign, and that makes it fun! Their bags are really well priced for the amazing quality you get, and I really like how they offer products at lower price points as well.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?