BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

alyssa c.
Yarker
I like Kate Spade it has a really good branding and all their products are so cute! I got pearls earrings as a christmas present from there and they are so pretty! But most of their stuff is pretty pricey due to look and quality!
Madison L.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Great quality products, pricey but worth it for what you get. I would definitely recommend buying from winners or Marshall’s before actually paying full price in store unless it’s something you’re desperate for!
Kelly B.
Berwick Road, Blackpool
Kate Spade is one of my favourite brands at the minute. Over the past year I've build up a small collection of handbags and plan on buying many more! I have 3 handbags and one purse and they all really do compliment my outfits whenever I use them. They're such good quality and compared to other more expensive brands I think they're just as good!! I would definitely recommend buying a kate spade bag if you are wanting a new designer handbag.
Subhay N.
Ajax, ON
I love Kate Spade. They have cute little jewellery. I love their wallets and purses since they come in many different styles and colours. Kate Spade has great quality and it lasts for several years. I do recommend shopping here.
Natassha s.
Bangalore
extremely high quality and beautiful bags for all ages. the prices maybe on the higher end but is still affordable and great for a bag of this type. a well known brand that i would recommend! look forward to shopping here again!
maddy s.
i love the purse and wallet i got as a christmas gift! got a great deal on them both. i’ve been using them both everyday and they are amazing quality, and i will definitely purchase something else from kate spade in the future.
saria h.
windsor
Really? I ordered the backpack (black with white dots) a Kate spade trademark color. They send me black with red poppy's. I call. They say sorry will send me correct bag. I get another black with red poppy's. Now I'm told they are out and I can't get the one I ordered. Really? Out forever? Oh no. Just can't get the sale price but they will give me 15 percent off the next one. Ummm I can get that discount any time. I won't order again.
Keanna D.
Chalan Pago
I have a beautiful bracelet & SUPER cute pink wallet. the wallet is theeee perfect wallet for me and the color is my favorite. As for the bracelet, it is the ONLY piece of jewelry I wear and find comfortable to flaunt around!
Natalie C.
I saved my money to buy a Kate spade phone case and I dropped my phone once onto and carpet and my case broke I am happy that the case broke and not my phone but I did like the design and thought it would have lasted longer.
Alida C.
Own several items from this brand absolutely in love. Very happy with customer service as well. Very good quality in goods and accessories. I shop mostly when I find a great deal. Absolutely will be visiting Kate spade soon
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?