BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20537)
_sammy K.
Florence
I love love my Kate spade accessories. No matter if I’m headed to work or a night out with friends I have the perfect bag to go with my outfit. And you better believe I have my agenda with me at all times.
Syd M.
Provo, UT
I’m obsessed with Kate Spade, I have two of their purses, one of them is a pastel pink and more structured and the other is a soft black leather and I love BOTH of them! I will always be a Kate Spade girl.
Kaleigh O.
Kent, OH
kaye spade is the best brand ever, so adorable and like a modern betsy johnson in a way. walking into a store, workers are so nice and the product of the purses are phenomenal! totally worth your money !!
Nicole A.
The Kate Spade Living Colorfully perfume is so AMAZING! the smell is so luxurious and i always receive several compliments when I wear it. I would say price is spot on for the quality, and I would repurchase it!
Alyssa M.
Lafayette
Purchased at: Macy's
I love kate spade. I consistently find things I like. It is pricey, but it is what one would expect with this store. I love the shoes and bags. I buy items and have them last for very long periods of time.
Ashley H.
Gadsden, AL
I love Kate Spade bags!! I have two, a crossbody and a large tote. They quality is great. My crossbody is 3 years old and still in great condition. I will continue to buy her bags, you just can’t beat them
CaraLee H.
Union City
Every purse/wallet I’ve purchased from Kate Spade was at a great price and has lasted forever and through daily use. They clean up well and have classic and on trend options! Will purchase again very soon!
Katie L.
Buffalo
While very expensive, I love my Kate spade purse and it's amazing quality. I've used it non stop for a year and it looks brand new. I would recommend going to an outlet and purchasing when they have sales!
Leikyn L.
Spokane
Absolute favorite brand. Totally love her sparkly glitter clutch! The thing I love the most though is her Ladonna eye glasses. I get so many compliments on them!! I will definitely be shopping here again!
Ericha W.
Horse Cave
My fiancé bought me a new crossbody from Kate spade 2 Christmas’s ago and I carry it everywhere I go and it is still in mint condition. They have such great quality. Would recommend shopping here for sure.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?