BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20460)
Roseanna B.
Sad that the designer herself is no longer with us. Her bags were immaculate. I own two that I do not want to let go of. Those were purchased online. Phenomenal quality and craftsmanship as well as design
Aqeelah A.
Orlando, FL
I love Kate spade! I usually shop at the outlet store because they always have great deals. Their purses are adorable and I love their jewelry and travel items as well. Never disappointed with a purchase!
Samantha H.
Berkley
It always seems hard to go into a Kate Spade shop and not hold out until half of these products will be sent to TJ Maxx, some stuff when you go in is so tempting to buy on the spot but most stuff can wait!
Totally T.
DeWitt, MI
So I am someone who loves twists on concepts, and I love Kate Spades novelty collections! It’s always fun to have something different (examples are the flamingo purse currently or an ice cream truck purse in the past). Life is too short not to have some fun! 😊
Abby R.
Kate spade is great! I love their cute designs, and they make quality clothing and products. It’s a very modern brand as well, which I love. Affordable for a bigger brand, but I’d definitely recommend it.
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
I had my eye on a Kate Spade clutch/crossbody purse for a year. I finally took the plunge and bought it and couldn’t not be happier. I get compliments on it everywhere I go and I absolutely adore the bag.
Aileen L.
Alhambra
I love the bags And wallets I get from Kate Spade. They are made with great quality and would for sure buy more from them! I love them so much that I have gotten my mom and family members into Kate spade!
Sam H.
Sparta
I love all kate spade stuff. Everything is always so cute and definitely my style. I own 3 bags and 2 pairs of shoes from Kate spade and quality is never lacking. Would definitely recommend these products.
sarah h.
State Univ, AR
this brand is hip, fun, and cute. kate spade always has beautiful stuff that follows and creates trends and i love their phone cases, home goods, and purses! affordable and still luxurious, and i’m a huge fan.
Prabhleen K.
Washington, DC
I absolutely love Kate spade! There’s a little bit of everything for everyone. It’s classy and I have many different bags that I wear for different occasions. The bags are long lasting! And it’s affordable
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?