BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Audreanne B.
Saint-Hubert
I love Kate Spade as a brand too. I have bought many cellphone case and they’re so pretty. I always buy them online. They are more pricey but they are so pretty and resistant that I would buy again for sure.
Lesley C.
Barrie, ON
Always classy and sophisticated in look but incrediably structured, and durable bags. I love the cute patterns that come across as adult and not childish. Very impressed with all my Kate Spade bags
Fernanda C.
My favorite purse brand ever !!!!!!!! The material used on them are excellent and the price are good for the purchase you are making. I bought them online and in store and are the best money spent.
Erin H.
Howard City, MI
I recently bought a Kate Spade laptop sleeve. It's very well made & quality. I loved the wide array of color choices as well. While they can be a little expensive, the quality makes it worth it.
Elizabeth B.
Always the best quality! The customer service is just incredible. I always get in that store because i need this and that, but always comes out with 7 items. Their phone cases are also super cute!
Juline B.
Hamilton
Love the quality and the colours. She’s unique and fun you hen tell. I love the direction I don’t think I would change anything other then the price point. Get a price point for the average person
Camila G.
Montreal, QC
Great quality of products that you don’t find elsewhere, I recently bought a towel and a wallet. It is not as affordable as other brands but it is worth paying for a good product that lasts long!!
Alex-Sandra M.
Montreal
Found kate spade shoes at Winners!! 140$ the pair. Not so bad! I love them. They have a unique design. Good quality. They’re super confortable, never hurt my feet. Sweet brand. Everything is cute.
Gina N.
I recently purchased sa card holder from Kate spade. It is a high quality leather like finish to the product. The colours stand out and it is my go-to mini wallet for a night out on the town.
Megan B.
Edmonton, AB
Their stuff is super cute, fun and trendy! Can be quite expensive though which makes it a little harder to splurge when you want all the things from Kate spade however the quality is really good.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?