BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Alli G.
Anything Kate Spade is top quality for a great price. Her stuff is unique and creative.
RbkHairCutsRbk 🦋.
Richardson
I love the bags of this brand very soft colors and suitable for girls formidable for my daughter
Kristin D.
Schwenksville, PA
Kate Spade has beautiful, durable handbags. I have both a handbag and wallet that I use frequently, and they are both high quality. I have also purchased her earrings, and I always get compliments on them. I will definitely purchase Kate Spade products in the future because she has great style and good quality products.
Pooja P.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love the purses and wallets at this store! It’s affordable especially at the outlets. Cute color and definitely in season. I shop here for myself and my family. If taken care of, purses last a long time. Would recommend to fashionistas any day!
Danielle P.
hopewell jct
Brand is simple and sleek for the most part. I love my kate spade sunglasses more than anything and they are also polarized.
Rachel A.
Warfield
Love the sleek designs. Purses can take you from an interview to the town. Versatile and adorable. I’m not a huge fan of paying a lot for a purse, but everyone needs one good purse for business settings.
Lindsay M.
SHOREHAM, NY
Kate spade is my favorite purse brand! I absolutely adore it all, great quality too! I’ve had my one bag from her for 3 years now and it’s still in great condition!
Jacie N.
san antonio
I love my new kate spade bag & coordinating wallet! Only complaint is that it has large loose glitter along the side that tends to fall off.
Jessica S.
Columbia, SC
I LOVE Kate Spade. Good quality handbags for great prices! I mainly shop her outlet stores where I can walk away with multiple prices for under $100
Katie R.
I love my Kate Spade wallet and purse! It’s so fashionable yet functional and goes with every outfit. I’ve had it for a few years now and it’s still holding up. Great quality.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?