BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

melanie g.
Toronto
All of my pieces are still in amazing condition, even after everyday use years later. It's mind blowing sometimes how attention to detail can make such a difference in quality!
Alicia M.
i love kate spade. my favorite purses are from here. the quality is the absolute best and they are so beautiful. i use my nude kate spade card wallet every single day. love it.
Brittany P.
Newfoundland, Canada
I shopped in store while on vacation. Loved the service and the lay out of the store. The selection of products was incredible! Bought a cute over the shoulder bag for my mom.
angelica m.
Campeche mexico
Love love love my kade spade purses, wallets and backpacks! I got a super cute lanyard for my school id and it comes super handy, i can also fit my mony and credit card on it
Kelly A.
Lerwick, Shetland
I recently purchased a Kate spade handbag and a purse. I am in love! Definitely worth the money. Which wasn’t even too expensive for a designer brand. The quality is great and they both look so beautiful!
Marina O.
London , ON
Bought a pair of earrings and love it! It was on 40% sale in the Bay. Classy but also modern at the same time and with the usual Kate Spade colourblock palettes. Loving them!
Jessica M.
Sudbury , ON
I'm on my second Kate Spade phone case. The designs are super cute and trendy but unfortunately I find the designs on the plastic phone cases wear down and start to look bad.
Karita C.
Brampton
great quality wristlit, it's small and meant to be compact and cute and it's just want I like to grab when I'm just running out to the store or going out for a walk! Love it!
Victoria C.
I love my Kate Spade wallet. It is made of soft leather and is well made. I've had it for three years and it is still in excellent condition, despite the fact that it got wet twice. Definitely recommend!
Lynn G.
Purchased a Kate Spade case for my IPhone 5S I loved it, one for my moms 6S and now I will probably get one for my iPhone 7! They're stylish, but keep me confident that my phone is safe, especially paired with a glass screen protector.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?