BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20511)
Rebecca R.
I recently bought a phone case and purse from Kate Spade. The case almost caused my phone to crack and is not very protective. The purse however is something I use everyday and people love to compliment it!
Sonia M.
Phoenix, AZ
The colors, prints and quality Kate Spade provides is great! The colors are different from what I’ve seen any other brand provide. Definitely worth the price, especially when you can snag something on sale!
Morgan W.
Los Angeles
I think Kate Spade has timeless styles that will always be in style! I feel classy and sophisticated with my Kate Spade bags and their other stationary products really jazz up your desk for work or at home.
Nicole b.
Love this brand! Love the brightness, colors, and patterns! I have her purses, china, home decor, notebooks, etc. I love that it’s a great value for a designer. I used to buy coach but I’ve switched to Kate
Angelica R.
Fort Worth
I’ve purchased fashion jewelry and handbags from Kate Spade and I’ve been very satisfied with all my purchases! The quality and design is very detailed and durable. I will continue to shop at Kate Spade. ♠️
Beka L.
Indianapolis, IN
Always amazing quality and with the best fashion. You can usually find great deals on handbags so you’re not paying bucketloads. I have sever Kate Spade handbags and I’m always getting complimented on them.
Gina D.
Orange
I have so many Kate Spade stuff, from bags, phone cases.. I just love every and anything Kate Spade. Heck yes. I love love love it so much. It’s pricy but ohhhhhhh so worth it. Kate Spade sponsor meeee😍😍😍🤤😂
Ashley D.
Florida, NY
I love the kate spade line. The bags are perfect for my life and my storage. The variety is awesome and there is always a good deal going on in the outlets by my house. I never pay full price for something.
Alauna R.
The purse I have from Kate spade is excellent. It is very spacious inside and the material is long lasting. The purse and clothing is great and I would recommend it to other people looking for good quality.
Rikki W.
Guthrie, OK
Absolute love the quality that goes into Kate Spade’s items. Whether you get a new phone case or a brand new purse, the amazing detail goes a long way. I was gifted a gorgeous new purse and matching wallet and love taking it everywhere I go!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?