BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20597)
Danielle D.
Calais, ME
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Recently got a drink cup from Kate Spade and I drink out of it all the time! There are always cute things from KAte Spade, will purchase more inthe future.
Barb V.
Bought one of her blankets and the material is amazing, it is so soft and luxe. If you get the chance to purchase a Kate Spade blanket....jump on it
Sabrina T.
Bolton, ON
I bought a black Kate spade purse about 2 years ago, I use it every day and it is still in mint condition! The quality of their products is really amazing!
Denise H.
I love my Cross body purse!!! Just the right size but I wish the strap was a little bit longer. It is a great accessory to both casual and evening wear!!!
Joanna B.
Ajax, ON
Kate spade đź’• what I love most is the accessories! Love the phone cases as well as the stationary and office the most! The purses are high quality as well!
Saige E.
Vancouver, BC
Just recently bought a purse from Kate spade and love it, it’s got lots of pockets and compartments and made very well. Seems like it will be long lasting.
Emery A.
Vaughan , ON
I’m utterly obsessed with Kate Spade not only do they have cute purses but it’s high end too! I have bought a couple of purses from here which I use daily.
Marly F.
I love the quality of their products, you get what you pay for; might not be the cheapest option but their Products are high quality and worth every pennyđź‘Ť
Jojen T.
Milton, ON
I got a green clutch and I really like it. Don't have much to say because it does its job and it looks good and clothes with my preferred clothing choices
Elizabeth R.
This is my favorite brand, the designs, the quality it all screams! BUY ME IM BEAUTIFUL, everything from earrings, purses and shoes is amazingly beautiful!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?