BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20556)
Marla H.
Thunder Bay, ON
I always find super cute stuff by Kate Spade, but it's not worth the price tag for me. If it wasn't all so expensive, maybe I would actually buy something.
Glynnis P.
Burlington
I own Kate Spade purses and wallets and have found them to stand up exceptionally well. Great style and if purchased at a outlet mall reasonably priced.
Donya R.
There bags are always classy looking, very elegant and well structured. Price is a little higher in the range wise however quality and style is on point!
Jessica K.
Kaye spade is always one of my go to brands for style and quality. I lover the jewelry and the bags. They always have a little fun or girly hint to them.
Kathleen Y.
COQUITLAM , BC
I love my matching bag and wallet. Somehow it just keeps all my stuff organized! No matter what or how I throw my things in I can always find it quickly.
ally l.
sarnia
I love this brand. Everything is made to the highest quality and well worth the price, one of my favourite brands and will continue to purchase from them
Tammy L.
Telford , Shropshire
I love Kate Spade handbags, I got one for my birthday in New York last year and then for Christmas I got the matching purse. So pretty and sophisticated!
Zoya K.
Winnipeg, MB
Such a great deodorant. Definitely my go-to now. Light, smells great (not like deodorant) and doesn’t leave marks or smudges on clothes. Also lasts long!
Hannah M.
Kate Spade has always been one of my favourite luxary brands. I especially love the wrist wallets and handbags. Wonderful unique styles to purchase. #RIP
Mansi P.
Calgary
I really like this brand specially when it comes to bags. They have all different collection from very small wallets to a bag that could fit your laptop.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?